Will the AC do more testing?

Hopefully, generally where there is a bunch of smoke there is a fire.

If they don't, the UFC better & if the UFC doesn't, Jon better pay to get them done and clear his name.

GSP being proven more right day by day...

They should seeing as the samples are suspect.

I doubt they will at this point, but that certainly doesn't mean they shouldn't.

The AC can test all its wants, Jones is probably free of any synth T or E. Short half-life.

Maybe if they had a B urine sample. But those fuckers don't understand any of this shit as and neither does 90% of Sherdog (even though it thinks it does) as proved during the Reem and Diaz and Sonnen cases/hearings.

They should if the UFC champ isn't worth a CIR testing after really strange test results then something is really wrong with the AC.
If he passes the test fine but there needs to be CIR testing done

They should do more testing (carbon isotope ratio) of course to solve this mystery since it is something very perplexing to everyone, experts included. However, if they do decide not to do further testing, it will look even more shady then already (which is hard to imagine) since it will seem like they are intentionally sweeping it under the rug. I hope the MMA media have the courage to call them out on this.

They should if the UFC champ isn't worth a CIR testing after really strange test results then something is really wrong with the AC.
If he passes the test fine but there needs to be CIR testing done

If the AC does further tests and if they show Jones was on PEDs or PED masking agents, then the question will be raised why the AC did not intervene sooner, given that their December tests had raised significant red flags well prior to the fight. They would look bad.

If the AC does further tests and if they show Jones was on PEDs or PED masking agents, then the question will be raised why the AC did not intervene sooner, given that their December tests had raised significant red flags well prior to the fight. They would look bad.

And they would also look abd if they didn't and with this thing getting as much publicity as it does they would have to give a reasoning.
I'm not saiyng i expect them to do it I just hope they do.It would be completely ridiculous not to do CIR testing especially with the importance of Jon Jones and him just having fought

And they would also look abd if they didn't and with this thing getting as much publicity as it does they would have to give a reasoning.
I'm not saiyng i expect them to do it I just hope they do.It would be completely ridiculous not to do CIR testing especially with the importance of Jon Jones and him just having fought

They will only look bad for not doing more tests if the controversy gets more media attention.

But yes, I also hope they do more testing.

They will only look bad for not doing more tests if the controversy gets more media attention.

But yes, I also hope they do more testing.

Let's help them make the right decision then. Everyone please spread the word.

The AC can test all its wants, Jones is probably free of any synth T or E. Short half-life.

Maybe if they had a B urine sample. But those fuckers don't understand any of this shit as and neither does 90% of Sherdog (even though it thinks it does) as proved during the Reem and Diaz and Sonnen cases/hearings.

You've alluded to this several times but every single time you do not to elaborate, which is really annoying cause I'm very interested in it. I thought the C12 half life is 5700 years, so they can still do the test. Or do they decay faster in the urine sample?

Back