Social Will Texas's Healthcare system collapse? Predictions

M

monster zero

Last night 60,000 people got together, elbow to elbow indoors while drinking without masks.

https://dknation.draftkings.com/202...s-covid-19-policy-record-att-stadium-location

We all know the reason we are locking down is to slow the spread. In my province we just locked down and closed all the gyms and set capacity to 10% because we were getting 500 cases a day.

Mean while in Texas they just had 60,000 people together in doors for hours at a time. According to current logic Texas should be about 3 weeks to a month away from hospitals being over flowing and in complete collapse.

I'm making this thread right now as a WR predictions thread:

Are you team "Its just a flu bro"?

or are you team Panic-cel?

Mods, please don't merge this. This isn't a debate, its a predictions thread. I will be bumping for a revisit on June 9th and we will see the data. I have no idea what will happen.

The experts say that being together for a long time should mean many people soak up a high viral load. Rebreathing the airborne particles all night long should be enough to make this beyond a super spreader event.

Sprinkle in everyone drinking? I find I get colds in the winter after hard nights of drinking. Alcohol consumption compromises your immune system. This will at least show us in bro science terms if we should blindly trust the science.

What is the vaccination rate of the crowd?

I'll add some data to the OP eventually. I do know that some small nations with vaccination rates as high as 60% have recently gone into lock down due to cases going out of control...

They have a decent vaccination rate. I’d think if there is a rise in cases, it will be a mere blip. Hoping they have no blip, as it means vaccines work, which we have data to show that it does, but more data is better.

The experts say that being together for a long time should mean many people soak up a high viral load. Rebreathing the airborne particles all night long should be enough to make this beyond a super spreader event.

Sprinkle in everyone drinking? I find I get colds in the winter after hard nights of drinking. Alcohol consumption compromises your immune system. This will at least show us in bro science terms if we should blindly trust the science.

Hey guys it’s 2025 and a bunch of people are getting together without masks. Will they get the rona? At some point, vaccination and prior infections will significantly reduce the spread. That was the point behind mask mandates and social distancing. It seems after 1.5 years you are still clueless.

See dummy, it was asked of us to do these things to limit the number of people infected and die until either a vaccine or therapeutics were available. People like you were so enraged over your “freedoms” that you couldn’t see it. It was simple but you had to make it political. Thousands of people needlessly died because of people like you.

BTW I’m sure you thought you were being clever with this post, instead you ended up looking like an idiot.

Nothing will happen. Nothing at all. Flu season is over, respiratory viruses are in retreat in the western hemisphere in the same way they retreated in 2020, and every spring/summer before that.

On June 9th, we will find out that the Texas healthcare system did not collapse. Time for America to be fully open, no mask requirements for people or kids in school. It is just covid. Only bad for a certain group of people.

Texas will likely continue to do just fine is my guess. They have seen fewer COVID cases than some states that have put into effect harsh lock downs.

Of course I doubt the MSM will say this. The liberal media does what they can to try and make conservative states look bad. As I was reading this morning ~

How to Know When the Narrative is False

https://townhall.com/columnists/rob...-to-know-when-the-narrative-is-false-n2589153

excerpt:

.....Data manipulation. Speaking of numbers, narrative-spinners are also masters at manipulating data to make something look worse (or better, but mostly worse) than it really is. For example, how many people to this day think Florida is doing worse at battling the pandemic than New York, due to the Sunshine State’s decision to open up their economy and eschew mask mandates? Those people might be surprised to learn that in New York, the death rate per 100,000 is 270, as opposed to Florida’s 166—despite the latter state’s older population. Then again, most of them would probably ignore or deny the evidence anyway, since it doesn’t comport with the narrative in which they are wholly invested......

Hey guys it’s 2025 and a bunch of people are getting together without masks. Will they get the rona? At some point, vaccination and prior infections will significantly reduce the spread. That was the point behind mask mandates and social distancing. It seems after 1.5 years you are still clueless.

See dummy, it was asked of us to do these things to limit the number of people infected and die until either a vaccine or therapeutics were available. People like you were so enraged over your “freedoms” that you couldn’t see it. It was simple but you had to make it political. Thousands of people needlessly died because of people like you.

BTW I’m sure you thought you were being clever with this post, instead you ended up looking like an idiot.

Lmao bro, take a breathe. You're coming off like a lunatic jab head. Didnt even read more than a few lines of it when I saw you frothing like this:

1oq37g.jpg

"iNsTeAd YoU cAmE oFf LoOkiNG dUmB"

Simply leave your prediction, dont need the tears. NEXT!

Lmao bro, take a breathe. You're coming off like a lunatic jab head. Didnt even read more than a few lines of it when I saw you frothing like this:

1oq37g.jpg

"iNsTeAd YoU cAmE oFf LoOkiNG dUmB"

Simply leave your prediction, dont need the tears. NEXT!

My prediction is that in a few months you’ll still be this clueless. Bro.

You’ll also be wondering where the flu went.

Back