Will Smith beat Gustafsson?

Carlton Approves

tenor.gif

Will Will Smith smith?
Will Smith will smith

Last edited:
I actually thought it was pretty clever. Could have executed the post a bit better tho.

If Gus' heart is still in it, he'll beat the shit out of Smith and leave us all wondering why the hell Jones was so cautious.

Gus is one of my fav fighters if not my fav, but he is physically shot, he can barely move, his coordination and chin are all but gone, it was clear as day in the Jan and Glover fights, and that was a while ago

Heart unfortunately has nothing to do with it, he just has nothing left, Jones finished him without even hurting him that bad, he just gave up knowing he has nothing left

Was a great fighter in his day but his day has come and gone, he is getting lit up in the first if Smith comes at him

Gus is one of my fav fighters if not my fav, but he is physically shot, he can barely move, his coordination and chin are all but gone, it was clear as day in the Jan and Glover fights, and that was a while ago

His chin is gone based on Jan and Glover fights?

His chin is gone based on Jan and Glover fights?
His chin is shot based on getting easily finished by Jones, his physical abilities are shot based on those fights alone cus the guy was moving like he was under water, his coordination looked like shit and he had zero speed left, he looked that bad that far back and has looked worse since

These threads are so fucking annoying and hardly funny, it's just a passive aggressive slight at black fighters

It's just a shitty pun

Calm down bud, I doubt Gus is even offended

These threads are so fucking annoying and hardly funny, it's just a passive aggressive slight at black fighters
It has nothing to do with black fighters, NO ONE mentioned in the opening post is a black fighter

Back