Social Will single women be desperate for D after the coronavirus passes?

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by D 1 Wrestler, Mar 24, 2020.

1. TKing

TKing Brown Belt

Mortgage field, traded in long horrible hours working outside for the railroad and traveling 2 hours a day for a nice office job that pays better and I get to be my own boss for the most part. Smart decision now as I can work from home and some friends from the railroad got hours cut badly.

2. Fishmonger

Fishmonger All Your Base Are Belong to Us

<{you!}>

dildos likes this.
  3. shinobimusashi

shinobimusashi Purple Belt

Just in the last 2 days I got 3 different numbers, I used the same line on all three of them and got the same response. I work building houses and it's something ladies find very sexy so I'll always throw that out there when chatting. Today I sent the same message about how sun burnt I am and how I needed some soft hands to put some lotion on my back, all three women responded wanting me to seriously come to their place tonight. I can post the screen shots to prove it if needed.

Its crazy right now to be good looking on Tinder around here, these girls want it bad. Its like the perfect scenario too with everything closed I don't have to worry about going out on a date and spending any money or wasting any fucking time there is nothing to do but go to their place. I'm just very cautious right now because I don't want to catch the fucking virus(I have asthma) I feel like the shit is spreading like wild fire around here right now just nobody knows it yet(East Texas). Might have to risk it.

4. Chris Gaines

Chris Gaines Brown Belt and Red Wings

[​IMG]

5. Jesus X

Jesus X Gold Belt

I agree with you the lack of choice should be implied but not asserted.
    [​IMG]

Clippy and Merlotte's like this.
  6. Ice That Jaw

Ice That Jaw Silver Belt

Yea, I don't know what to do with my likes on Bumble. If I match them now and they actually message me, it's a total a waste because I can't get a quick date to see if I have a chance to score on the 3rd encounter.

7. Alphaboy

Alphaboy Silver Belt

No more so than before. You think they aren't having sex right now?

Use this time to improve yourself.

8. RizinSon88

RizinSon88 She came to me with a serpent's kiss...

One of my chicks is a nurse, she keeps to her duplex and the legal wife and I stay on our side due to the risk. I feel bad about never opening the door that connects our dwellings, but fuck rules are rules.