Social Will single women be desperate for D after the coronavirus passes?

Women always want D. If you ain't getting pussy it's a simple formula.
Money.
Good Looks/Genetics.
In shape/ripped.
Charming.
Humorous.
Intelligent.

6 Categories. Excel at just one and you can get laid. The higher you score in each additional category the better quality woman you get and the more frequency you get laid.

Some guys live just fine on one category. Some guys swim in pussy by having many categories perfected. The effort you put into each category pays back exponentially.

Broads are always thirsty for the D. A lot of times it's the ones that are already in relationships

If this Corona thing is under control by the summer, expect to see some serious hoeing going on because everybody is going to be looking for parties or concerts to hook up at.

Too bad I'm not a young stud anymore or I'd be trying to clean up this summer if things return to 'normal.'

Absolutely! Oh I thought you meant vitamin D. Dick? No...tell your "friend" to buy a flashlight because he sounds unoriginal and lacking of any ability to pick up women. He also may be holding on to his glory days.

They are going crazy for it now my tinder is going nuts, I got 4 different girls phone numbers this week and it ain't even wednesday yet

Phone numbers don’t mean shit anymore. Women often give out their numbers just to get rid of a guy.

If you are measuring success with women in getting their phone numbers ...

They better be ready

30d3p9.gif

7YZhQ.gif

Like most women are smart enough to wait this out?

They're already getting the D. They're letting you down easy by telling you to wait until corona is done.

Broads are always thirsty for the D. A lot of times it's the ones that are already in relationships

If this Corona thing is under control by the summer, expect to see some serious hoeing going on because everybody is going to be looking for parties or concerts to hook up at.

Too bad I'm not a young stud anymore or I'd be trying to clean up this summer if things return to 'normal.'
DM full of Gen Z(a lot of them look much older than they rightfully should, just saying) and the Whatsapp full of Millennial future cat ladies and single moms right now actually. Feels good man.

ts' wife is not giving it up for him; he wants out so he can get in.

Based on TS post history and man love for Conor I bet his "wife" haven't gotten any from him in years..

Phone numbers don’t mean shit anymore. Women often give out their numbers just to get rid of a guy.

If you are measuring success with women in getting their phone numbers ...

Nah bitches don't just hand their phone numbers out on Tinder, all numbers I've gotten off of Tinder have ended up in the bedroom.

Nah bitches don't just hand their phone numbers out on Tinder, all numbers I've gotten off of Tinder have ended up in the bedroom.

Wow, a 100% conversion rate of going from phone number to vaginal penetration ... you are pretty smooth!

I’m sure with the crop of pale pasty chubby nerdy ass out of shape scumbags out there, most are fine with a warm bath and a waterproof toy.

I’m sure with the crop of pale pasty chubby nerdy ass out of shape scumbags out there, most are fine with a warm bath and a waterproof toy.

Why is pale a negative?

Sounds racist

Mods ban this man!

Good news for neckbeards, covid causes you to lose your sense of smell, so that's one less offputting thing for a recovering woman to have to overcome about you.

They are currently, my job is around 90% women and 10% guys and the females are way more feisty lately. Especially the married/taken ones.

Nah sad to say, but many peeps are gonna have more pressing concerns if this goes past summer especially service industry peeps . Those pressing concerns would be food and shelter.

They are currently, my job is around 90% women and 10% guys and the females are way more feisty lately. Especially the married/taken ones.
You work at a :
Health care facility?
Hairdresser?
Daycare?
Garment retailing or manufacturing concern?

Back