Will/Should Bobby Green retire?

I only mentioned it because during the Barboza leadup Castillo and Green were twitter beefing and Castillo was talking shit on twitter during the Barboza fight to Green.

LOL, Castillo going the Chael route but the problem is his fighting doesn't back up his big mouth. He can ask for a Pettis rematch too. Green would demolish Mr. Pilates. :icon_lol:

LOL, Castillo going the Chael route but the problem is his fighting doesn't back up his big mouth. He can ask for a Pettis rematch too. Green would demolish Mr. Pilates. :icon_lol:

I don't like to hate on guys but he is ridiculous.

He made fun of Green during the Barboza fight and even said something along the lines of "Against a guy I beat" (Barboza).

Insinuating he deserved the decision after losing 12.5 minutes of a 15 minute fight.

He made fun of Green during the Barboza fight and even said something along the lines of "Against a guy I beat" (Barboza).

Insinuating he deserved the decision after losing 12.5 minutes of a 15 minute fight.

Castillo is a funny guy.

Paul%2BFelder%2BKO%2BDanny%2BCastillo%2Bby%2BSpinning%2BBack%2BFist%2BUFC%2B182.gif

Why would you even imply that he needs to retire? Has anyone even spoken of his retirement?

Do you think he can even afford to "retire"?

Why would you even imply that he needs to retire? Has anyone even spoken of his retirement?

Do you think he can even afford to "retire"?

Green himself was talking about retirement for quite a long time.

Already covered in this thread anyway.

I can't stand his cockiness and him as a person/fighter, I was glad Barboza beat him, yet he Green thought he got robbed lol, come on now. I wanted Cerrone to kick his head off, I don't think he is a legit top ten.

The dude submitted Volkman but for some reason decides to just bob his head and throw leg kicks instead. Been following Green for a while and as a fan of his im real fucking disappointed in his last 2 fights.

IMHO one of the most unlikeable guys on the UFC roster.

I hope doesn't retire. He just needs to wrestle more and engage more. I feel like training with the Scrap Pack isn't doing him any favors.

As Arkridge said, Alvarez would be a good fight for him. I also like Masvidal as an opponent, they were originally slated to fight a few months ago.

The dude submitted Volkman but for some reason decides to just bob his head and throw leg kicks instead. Been following Green for a while and as a fan of his im real fucking disappointed in his last 2 fights.

Same here. He has loads of potential he just hasn't been putting it together. Edson kicked his ass.

I'm tired of hearing about his tough life "story" too. Faber bringing that up made me instantly dislike him.

He's a Mike Tyson type "philosopher", talks what passes for street corner wisdom in interviews and people think he's real and intelligent, but like Tyson, he probably couldn't pass a high school GED test in his late 20's, which Tyson look several times in prison and failed each time, while teenage immigrants who can barely grasp English ace those dumbed down tests easily.

That's Bobby Green.

Back