Will Shogun ever fight Glover?

Back in the day there was some talk of Shogun ducking Glover, don't know how true it was but it was around anyway. Now Glover is still considered a top guy and Shogun not so much, but if say Glover somehow loses to Cummins or Shogun gets another couple wins, do you think we could possibly see this fight?

Lol, fuck no. That was one of the most obviously deliberate ducks in the history of the UFC. Not to mention that is a worse matchup for Shogun today than it was back then.

Come to think of it though, shogun ducked because he had more to lose back then. Today, not so much. So who knows...

Glover would maul Shogun with his good GNP into oblivion, that's pretty much what any good unbiased MMA analyst would say

It saddens me to say it, as I often nuthug Shogun, but he DEFINITELY ducked Glover back then.

His excuse was that 'Glover didn't have a big enough name', while Glover was on a massive winning streak, undefeated in the UFC and fans were looking forward to it.

I don't blame him tho, Glover is an AWFUL matchup for him.

I hope not. It is a terrible match up for Shogun.
And he definitely ducked Glover a few years back. It was a bad proposition for him.

It saddens me to say it, as I often nuthug Shogun, but he DEFINITELY ducked Glover back then.

His excuse was that 'Glover didn't have a big enough name', while Glover was on a massive winning streak, undefeated in the UFC and fans were looking forward to it.

I don't blame him tho, Glover is an AWFUL matchup for him.

Glover wasn't even top 10. Shogun was top 3.

Ducking my ass.

EDIT: actually I'd like to see some evidence of any top 3 fighter taking a fight with fighter not in the top ten. What did Shogun settle for? A potential titleshot.

Glover wasn't even top 10. Shogun was top 3.

Ducking my ass.

EDIT: actually I'd like to see some evidence of any top 3 fighter taking a fight with fighter not in the top ten. What did Shogun settle for? A potential titleshot.

everyone knew Glover was a much tougher fight than Brandon fucking Vera.

everyone knew Glover was a much tougher fight than Brandon fucking Vera.

Fighting Glover over a potential shot at Jones again?

You kids are dense LOL.

That was such a low fucking move by the UFC to shoot Glover into the top 3. Glover worked his way up like he should have.

LOL@ Shogun ducking. Dude has fought the scariest fighters on the planet and he's scared of Glover. Lol gtfo

actually I'd like to see some evidence of any top 3 fighter taking a fight with fighter not in the top ten.

Gustaffson fought Manuwa who was ranked 11

Tate fought Nakai who wasn't ranked in the UFC

Faber was top 3 when he fought Bruce Leroy wasn't he?

Back