Will Shane Carwin ever come back from retirement?

No and that is probably for the best, dude can't last through a training camp. Sucks but it is the truth

He is seriously injured, also the guy is an engineer if I recall correctly. He can get by without fighting for a living

you know steroid accusations are fighter bashing right?

I didn't accuse him. Just talked about a change in his physique and said that he had that scandal.

Didn't tell a lie or made anything up, so is it really bashing then?

I always wanted to see Carwin vs Nogueira for some reason. Such a shame it never happened

This is called a "loaded question". It is an accusation.

That's a question. I trained for years and have/had friends who train/trained for years.

So, I gotta think I can ask that question.

His name was part of a federal steroid investigation. That's a fact and not an accusation.

That's a question. I trained for years and have/had friends who train/trained for years.

So, I gotta think I can ask that question.
ok, let me show you the true faces of steroid abuse.
FormerUFCHeavyweightChampTimSylvia.jpg

7625620.jpg

Your question is stupid, and is meant as an accusation that someone who looks like that is on PEDs.

I think there's a .00000000000001% chance

fc2fca5cc8833d35c92822a6af386914480a4e7c2411a6329d9742eb6bc89110.jpg

Will he ever return? What a talent that man was... shame he couldn't get the belt. Not a stretch to call him the heaviest puncher in MMA history. I could see him doing well in the current state of HW

He said he'd come back only if he could fight Lesnar. Let's face it, he was making money before he got into MMA and is still making very good money now so why continue unless it's for a huge payday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back