Will Sage add another finish to his record after this weekend?

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I know... thread of the week. But someone has got to be asking the important questions around here.

sage-paige-1.jpg

8992712_G.jpg

bork1}

Will he sneak into her room during fight week and get it done?
Will the love story continue?

Last edited:
Their kids would be so... marketable :)

I believe so!

I believe Mickey Gall is going to finish him!

Only thing the Sage 'n Paige connection have in common this week is they both going to sleep

mickey will finish Fraud northcut and paige vanzant

News flash you can be respectful and well disciplined and still be a good fighter. These attributes are taught throughout traditional martial arts. You dont have to be a dick to be tough or skillful. Tatoos and a piss poor attitude do not make you any more skilled as a martial artist. Sage is a skillful growing martial artist,not some street thug who learned a few skills. Even if you dont like the kid he is still a class act.

He'll UD Gall, get on the mic and say, "Hey Ms. Van Zant...Imma bout to buuuuuusstttt...."

I am picking sage simply because Gall is unproven. Gall could be great or he could be a can, he hasnt fought anyone to prove it either way yet.

Like or Dislike Sage, but he is Gall's toughest test to date BY FAR. He's not a 40 year old washed up wrestler with a bad back, or an amataeur mma reporter.

I am picking sage simply because Gall is unproven. Gall could be great or he could be a can, he hasnt fought anyone to prove it either way yet.

Like or Dislike Sage, but he is Gall's toughest test to date BY FAR. He's not a 40 year old washed up wrestler with a bad back, or an amataeur mma reporter.
yeah came in to say this - gall is a completely unknown commodity. he could be legit or he could be a can, no way of knowing considering he's fought a series of similarly untested fighters. this is the fight where we see if he is for real.

Tough to call 50/50 havent seen much of gall striking but he seems a savage on the ground and Sage taps quickly because he doesnt like to mess up his spikes

Tough to call 50/50 havent seen much of gall striking but he seems a savage on the ground and Sage taps quickly because he doesnt like to mess up his spikes

Looks like a savage on the ground.... against CM Punk...

He is a brown belt under David Adiv who is a legit BJJ coach. And he has 3 quick wins by SUB. Yes one against a tomato can but his flow and ground awareness seemed good.

Gall is a joke who believes his own hype
First time he'll face a real pro fighter in his life
Sage to end his dream

He is 3-0 so he is untested so you may be right he could be a one day fly

Maybe he will add another tapped to his record, who knows...

Bam Bam bless.

Back