Will Ronda storm off the cage if she loses again?

Ginn

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
@Green
Reaction score
I have a feeling she's going to run away a la Forrest Griffin the moment the fight is stopped.

No post fight interview, no press conference even though Baldy is claiming otherwise.

Decent chance. But her team may have the foresight to have prepared her to give an image-enhancing exit interview.

She might storm off if she wins.

Only one way ronda leaves that cage. And it's on a stretcher and a neck brace.

#GUERNICAbless

Hide all shoelaces and sharp objects

She will sprint backstage and jump straight into a pile of pillows.

I dont think so. I think she'd do the post fight interview to announce retirement

I actually think she'll handle it better and retire with some dignity. Maybe she won't do the post interview but I don't see her falling apart like before. Her bubble has already been popped so it won't have the same impact IMO.

i assume she take the mic to announce her retirement win or lose... and i hope she does that with fat lips and a broken nose.

i am not a fan of ronda... at all. that said i hope nunes gives her a beating

I have a feeling she's going to run away a la Forrest Griffin the moment the fight is stopped.

No post fight interview, no press conference even though Baldy is claiming otherwise.

As much as I can't stand ronda...I'm talking, to the bone, i can't stand her...I have a feeling she's going to win...I think the fight could be over really fast...I sure hope I'm wrong and nunes puts a beating on her...

Who gives a shit ? Why is so many people on here so obsessed with how Ronda reacts to certain things,her weight and all of the other garbage trying to cut her down posted on here daily?She is a great wmma fighter win or lose and I dont give a shit if she runs out of the cage,cries or puts a fucking pillow over her face.

Personally I think she storms off either way. She's just a douchy person.

There's no way she gives a post fight interview if she loses.

Who gives a shit ? Why is so many people on here so obsessed with how Ronda reacts to certain things,her weight and all of the other garbage trying to cut her down posted on here daily?She is a great wmma fighter win or lose and I dont give a shit if she runs out of the cage,cries or puts a fucking pillow over her face.
White Knight detected.

Back