Will Ronda ever fight again?

My thoughts exactly. 3 millions? If she's smart ...she is all set.

I dunno, she has lots of money, no amount of money is worth getting beat up and humiliated like that....at least to me.

If she comes back for another fight in 6 months to a year it will not be for 3 million i guarantee you that. The extreme bandwagon casuals are done with her after last night.

My thoughts exactly. 3 millions? If she's smart ...she is all set.

I'm sure she has a nice stack of paper already, but it's crazy to think that 1.2 million of that goes directly to taxes.

I would guess "no", and she really shouldn't unless she changes camps and learns to actually strike.

Cyborg vs Ronda please. Ronda talked shit like she was tough I want to see how tough she is in the cage with Cyborg.

Then you have far too much pride. I'll get beat up for 50 seconds for 3million anyday of the week.

That 3mill was just her base salary, ppv points will put that well over 10 mill I'm guessing. Do you know how much money she has? I really don't point is 3 mill to her isn't what it is to us......So if I was her that money would not be worth what she has to go through....Her life is now changed for the worst with regards to wwe/ movie stuff I'm guessing.

That 3mill was just her base salary, ppv points will put that well over 10 mill I'm guessing. Do you know how much money she has? I really don't point is 3 mill to her isn't what it is to us......So if I was her that money would not be worth what she has to go through....Her life is now changed for the worst with regards to wwe/ movie stuff I'm guessing.

Those Hollywood deals came to an end after her loss to holly and the following meltdown that occurred this loss isn't taking any offers off the table because there haven't been any since she lossed like you said she probably got around 8million and when your other Avenues of revenue (fighting, movies, commercials because of popularity etc) come to an end 8 million is very substantial plus she came out uninjured besides her pride

I'd like to see her rematch Nunes and get completely knocked out cold this time. If they do actually have a rematch, I may actually consider buying a PPV headlined by a WMMA bout.

Back