Will Ronda ever fight again?

Ruthless Ryan

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Sure she will never hold a belt again but I was wondering does she really want to go out like that?
Maybe disappear for another year and have a comeback fight against a winnable opponent .

must be hard to be on top of the world and then have a fast steep crash down.

Dana can make $ off Rousey, but deep down he knows she's done.

Can't wait for her mother to fire off another interview about how bad of a coach Edmond is.

I doubt it...they couldn't match her up against any top girls for fear that she might get KTFO again...I don't see her sticking around not being champ and having to fight lesser opponents...

I hope she does. I'm not even a fan, but this just feels so anti-climatic. If she's going to lose her last fight, I'd like it to be something more memorable.

Nope, and her hollywood career is all but over. Amanda ended her fuck'n life. Thank God she has a lot of fook'n money to live off of for the depression that will follow.

I think she's too proud, arrogant might be a better word, to go out there and keep getting beaten in front of all those people. I think she's done.

My guess is no. She's a quitter and only came back for the 3 mil.

No, well maybe is someone cuts the line at Ben & Jerry's

Dana can make $ off Rousey, but deep down he knows she's done.

Can't wait for her mother to fire off another interview about how bad of a coach Edmond is.

Yep, poor Edmond is going to be getting it from all angles....should all but finish his career also.

She's done. Mentally and physically broken. She'll never come back from this. And if she does, it'll be another embarassment.

Definitely. I expect she'll go off and do some straight to Netflix movies, maybe hit the chat show/lifestyle circuit. After that dries up she'll be back looking for another pay day.

I think she's going to gain a Ton of weight and go into a downward spiral. She may fight again but her acting career is DONE 100%

Not only is she done fighting, I think she put a pin in making it big in WWE or movies. Sure, she can still be a bit player, but the hype is gone gone gone.

Dude... I think she had a legitimate chance to be champ again if she changed camps

In fact I still do.

Edmond fucked her career badly

Sure she will never hold a belt again but I was wondering does she really want to go out like that?
Maybe disappear for another year and have a comeback fight against a winnable opponent .

must be hard to be on top of the world and then have a fast steep crash down.

One thing i will say about the fragile shell of Rousey that remains, and there isn't much after somebody stole her judo skills, fight sense and conditioning, but what I will say is that she sure looks ugly in those photographs of her being smashed in the face by Nunez. What you can't see though, are those Hollywood $$$s squirting out of her ears. I take a lot of pleasure from watching arrogant people get put in their place, and sometimes UFC delivers it so perfectly - first Cruz (defeated by his own narcissism), and then the greatest prize, Ronda 'all talk' Rousey,

Not as long as a striker is holding the belt. But if one of the many other wrestlers in that division becomes Champ, I wouldn't doubt she comes back and get her immediate title match to regain all the hype that was forgotten and be touted as the GOAT until she has to face another striker again.

I doubt it, but if they can make it happen I think they should do Ronda vs Meisha, retirement match. Maybe Meisha can finally get a W from Ronda.

Back