Will ronda do the post fight interview ?

Malik111

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Win or lose, i think she will leave rogan hanging.. or do you think she has some things prepared she wants to let out after the fight..

If she wins, of course. It will be obnoxious and nauseating.

If she loses, no chance. We may never see/hear of her again.

I wouldn't be so sure, lol. Rogan isn't "her friend" anymore :) I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't want to talk to him or talked with him but in a way that you can tell she just has to do it and hates him.

If she wins. If she loses, she won't, just like last time.

I personaly hope she'll be interviewed by Herb Dean ("Do you know where you are?"), just like the last time.

I wouldn't be so sure, lol. Rogan isn't "her friend" anymore :) I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't want to talk to him or talked with him but in a way that you can tell she just has to do it and hates him.

Nothing an excruciating three hour podcast full of one liners and tears can't repair.

<24>

I think her MMA media ban is based on the way they talked about her after her loss... & none of that changez with a win... so I seriously doubt they get post fight interviewz.

Maybe Joe in the Octogon & Megan's backstage interview, but that's probably it.

If she winz yes, if she don't she'll use the standard on the way to the hospital by post fight podium speaker as her I escape you all, where's my purple pillow?

Lol---if she wins, of course..If she loses, i dont think she sticks around and we ll never see her fight again.
Im actually in the minority and i wish ronda well come sat. night----hoping for a helluva fight.Nunes has evolved as a fighter , especially physically.
Right now, the first gal that looks cyborg-esque(not quite but getting there-physically meant)

Totally depends. If it's hard fought war and she loses, she might thank the fans and retire.
If she gets KO'd or the like, she'll be disappear faster than a virgin on prom night.

I think her MMA media ban is based on the way they talked about her after her loss... & none of that changez with a win... so I seriously doubt they get post fight interviewz.

Maybe Joe in the Octogon & Megan's backstage interview, but that's probably it.

It's not only for the MMA media to make money, it's also for the fans. She wants a movie career bad. The first step in becoming a movie star is to get people to like you enough to buy your shit. She's clearly done a bad job in that department

I hope they get Matt Damon to interview her after she loses...
giphy.gif

It's not only for the MMA media to make money, it's also for the fans. She wants a movie career bad. The first step in becoming a movie star is to get people to like you enough to buy your shit. She's clearly done a bad job in that department
I absolutely agree. Don't get me wrong... just because I recognize that I think her media ban is because of the way the media talked about her after her loss... doesn't mean I like it or that I think it's anything but a terrible business choice.

& you are 100% correct that the biggest loserz are the fanz that want to hear from her... & that will trickle down against her in the form of the casualz she's alienating not jumping on her bandwagon & driving up sales for her future fights or movies.

Travis Rousey should really try & get that through to her. :p

I would piss my pants if she flipped Rogan the bird, told the fans/MMA media/MM community to go fuck themselves, threw the belt on the ground and announced her retirement.

Ronda is deranged. Rule nothing out.

If she wins she wont shut up for months. Expect to see her in every show talking about how she dealt with this difficult time and came back stronger like a true champion. Pls Amanda save us.

If she wins of course she'll do one. It would depend on how she lost, imo. If she gets KTFO...She isn't doing any interview.

She would probably retire, and never publicly speak of mma again.

Back