Will Robert Drysdale Ever Fight Again?

Well I hope they give him another shot. Dude is so decorated and respected in Jiu Jitsu that it would be sad if doesn't get a chance to prove himself.

Meh. I have no doubt it wasn't just technique that helped him get so decorated there either. BJJ is plagued with PEDs and much easier to get away with.

You guys aren't too bright out there in buttf**k, Idaho I see. Look, I'm just saying that I don't see what the hell you watching UFC since TUF 2 has to do with the subject at hand. You wear it like it's some type of badge of honor.

Wow, you sound like real dick. So what if he mentioned when he started watching, should it really bother you?

Well I hope they give him another shot. Dude is so decorated and respected in Jiu Jitsu that it would be sad if doesn't get a chance to prove himself.

You see, he had two chances to prove himself and he melted the piss cup both times. Your argument is incorrect.

Anybody that would talk shit about RD would talk shit about anybody-anytime. Robert is one of the nicest guys ever, takes time teaching kids, is unbelievably kind and patient.

And he's a cheater. Should he not be called out for that because he's a nice guy?

Could've had an interesting run, too bad he went the roid route.

EmbellishedLiveHairstreakbutterfly.gif

That knee must be in shambles after collapsing under the weight of two grown men.

Could've had an interesting run, too bad he went the roid route.

That knee must be in shambles after collapsing under the weight of two grown men.

Most likely, it was in Palhares' dirty folder for weeks after all.

Plus he hasn't fought since then.

Seriously lol'd at the back and forth shit talking in this thread.

Guys...

The UFC cut him. I think he is planning to fight again, he is still training his other arts like wrestling and striking. Hope we see him again soon

The UFC cut him. I think he is planning to fight again, he is still training his other arts like wrestling and striking. Hope we see him again soon

You got a source for this? Don't remember reading he was cut, would be weird considering Kevin Casey pissed dirty the very same weekend and was given another chance.

Back