Will Robert Drysdale Ever Fight Again?

systema

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Even though I've been following the UFC since TUF 2, I hadn't realized that Robert fought at the Ultimate Fighter 19 finale and won via submission. He failed a post-fight drug test because of high testosterone levels and his fight was overturned to no contest. It seems that Mr. Drysdale is a highly regarded BJJ master and that he can possibly climb the ranks at 205. Will we ever see him in the octagon again?

Even though I've been following the UFC since TUF 2, I hadn't realized that Robert fought at the Ultimate Fighter 19 finale and won via submission. He failed a post-fight drug test because of high testosterone levels and his fight was overturned to no contest. It seems that Mr. Drysdale is a highly regarded BJJ master and that he can possibly climb the ranks at 205. Will we ever see him in the octagon again?

Watching since TUF 2 eh...where's your longevity ribbon? You're a true vet. Hespect.

I hope so, I'm pretty sure he has some medical issues as well on top of the TRT thing.

Watching since TUF 2 eh...where's your longevity ribbon? You're a true vet. Hespect.

You sound like a legit badass, Dave. How much time do you spend on internet forums? I'd imagine you're a hell of a role model in your everyday life...

You sound like a legit badass, Dave. How much time do you spend on internet forums? I'd imagine you're a hell of a role model in your everyday life...

says a guy who's sig is from step-brothers.

He failed 2 drug tests in 2 fights. Ban him for life.

He failed 2 drug tests in 2 fights. Ban him for life.

Well I hope they give him another shot. Dude is so decorated and respected in Jiu Jitsu that it would be sad if doesn't get a chance to prove himself.

My signature is from Step Brothers! Good job, buddy.

You guys aren't too bright out there in buttf**k, Idaho I see. Look, I'm just saying that I don't see what the hell you watching UFC since TUF 2 has to do with the subject at hand. You wear it like it's some type of badge of honor.

EmbellishedLiveHairstreakbutterfly.gif

Nasty

He failed back to back drug tests in the UFC. Has that ever happened before? I know Barnetts a 3 time loser, but they weren't all concurrent.

Anybody that would talk shit about RD would talk shit about anybody-anytime. Robert is one of the nicest guys ever, takes time teaching kids, is unbelievably kind and patient.

Still doesn't change the fact he failed two drug tests back to back

I believe he's been released.

Umm yea if he was struggling so bad with the tests before, I highly doubt he's gonna be able to beat them now. So no I don't think he'll fight in the UFC again, I guess he'll stick to coaching.

Back