Will reebok renew the sponsorship with the UFC?

They need to partner up with American Fighter and bring in the 45-55 year old cool dad demographic to tune in. I think they make jeans with flaps on the back pockets...

They'll go with whoever offers the most money, there'll be more bidders this time I imagine
The original rebook deal was before espn. Now that fight gear is being shown on sports center, and ESPN. That is worth something for sure, so it should be worth way more

If I were a consultant for UFC, I would HIGHLY recommend something more hip, like an Under Armour partnership.
While I agree with you, the ufc will go with the highest bid down to the last penny like it’s an ebay auction. They will probably end up signing with Sketchers next.

the Reebok and UFC partnership started up in 2015 right around UFC 189, right?

I'm OK with Under Armour

My guess is they'll go with under armor. That would be dope af

Ufc going after Adidas,Nike or Under Armour next.

How did this hurt Reebok? Their brand is constantly in people faces just because of the ufc. They are now associated with WME and Disney because of the ufc. If anything Reebok might triple the offer next year.

You mma fans don't understand Business.

I have a Masters in Business (MBA with double concentrations), worked at Bridgestone and Microsoft, and did work for the Kennedys (yes, THOSE Kennedys), but I don't understand business? hahahhahahaaaaaaa!

Back