Will RDA finish what Jose started?

The only thing Jose started was the tears of his fanboys
I'm still salty as fuck.

Who runs at someone hands down with no set up like that? That shit was legit garbage and i'm actually upset by it. Same shit with Cat Zingano against RR.

All you had to do was not that. Anything besides that would clearly have better results, but you choose that. How?

Ahhh it felt good to get that off my chest. Thanks for the talk man. Good looking.

And I believe he will do that. Rafael Cordeiro is a mastermind at preparing his fighters both mentally and physically. Conor hasn't had the same amount of time to try and fluster RDA that he had with Mendes, Peahead and Aldo. As soon as the fight was signed and announced it was only two months removed from fight night. And it seems like Werdum is doing all of the trolling and taunting for him. If Conor's mind is too wrapped up in Werdum, with posters not being up to his expectations, with this fight not being promoted like his last fights, he's in for the asswhooping of his lifetime. Because Nick Curson and Rafael Cordeiro is preparing RDA for murder.

which is what i look forward too, also good for werdum lol. He is the ultimate hw troll. Cordeiro is great and will have rda prepared mentally and physically. But props to conor for taking the fight!

LOL please someone shoop RDA head on Kylo and Aldo head on Vader helmet PLEASE

This one is better
mCKXfRT.gif

The face-plant was seen though to completion by Mr. Aldo. But if he does decide to... let's hope RDA decides to "finish" it in the 2nd or 3rd round instead of the first 15 seconds.

Seriously, though.. I'm a Conor fan. Not of his antics... but of his fighting. I'm also a fan of "greatness"... so I'm routing for that. While Conor's banter is tolerable... it's only because of the potential for greatness. Part of me wants to see how he would deal with a defeat... and I think Dos Anjos has a chance of not only defeating him, but defeating him in a demoralizing way. But I have literally felt like "the gig was up" for Conor every fight from Dustin Poirier on, (except for Siver... and after the Mendes fight I felt more confident about Aldo, but still felt like Aldo would win) The other majority of me wants to see him win and even challenge for the WW belt eventually... all to be witness to that level of greatness. I just can't even fathom how many times he will make me vomit in my mouth per press conference if he achieves that level of greatness, though.

I also thought the only way I would be shocked by the Aldo fight was if he subbed Aldo somehow. But I was wrong. I hope if he wins against RDA... he surprises me again.

which is what i look forward too, also good for werdum lol. He is the ultimate hw troll. Cordeiro is great and will have rda prepared mentally and physically. But props to conor for taking the fight!
Yeah man, I like Conor a lot. I just hate his delusional fans. Once Conor loses, those silly little fellas will disappear. And I'll give props to Conor for having balls of steel for taking this fight. The dude is straight up fearless. He's dedicated to staying in shape and dieting right. You never see the guy out of shape. He's truly dedicated to fighting. You have to respect that.

RDA is smarter than that. He has more ways to win this fight than Conor and is more well rounded. He's also not mentally weak enough to let his emotions cause him to fight stupid. I expect to see a complete bag of MMA from him. I expect Conor to do what Conor always does which is throw kicks, taunt and talk and look for an opening for the straight left. If RDA is capable of avoiding the left, he can impose his will. If Conor manages to stay on the outside and avoid the clinch, he can land the big shot. But I do not expect RDA to fight with emotions. He's already said he's as cool as a cucumber going into this fight and that he knows Conor is just selling a fight and he's not taking it personally. That alone speaks volumes because the last few guys Conor fought fell right into that trap.

I am not necessarily saying you are wrong... because I feel that way too. But I have felt that way almost every fight I've watched Conor in and been wrong every time. Has he done it just enough times to hook me and RDA is about to pull the rug out from under me? Or am I finally a full-on "Conor believer"? It's such a tough call... that is why I won't miss the fight and Conor has already won. I see it happen but can't make it stop. I'm like a cat on a laser. He isn't only Jedi mind-tricking his opponent... he's doing it to the fans, too. DAMN YOU MISTIC MAC!!!!

I am not necessarily saying you are wrong... because I feel that way too. But I have felt that way almost every fight I've watched Conor in and been wrong every time. Has he done it just enough times to hook me and RDA is about to pull the rug out from under me? Or am I finally a full-on "Conor believer"? It's such a tough call... that is why I won't miss the fight and Conor has already won. I see it happen but can't make it stop. I'm like a cat on a laser. He isn't only Jedi mind-tricking his opponent... he's doing it to the fans, too. DAMN YOU MISTIC MAC!!!!
Here's the thing, a lot of Conor's fans want to believe that everyone who's picking RDA are only doing it out of blind hate and that they also picked Mendes or Aldo to beat him based on that pretense as well. And that's not the case. I picked Conor to beat Peahead and Aldo, but I didn't have a clue how Conor would deal with Mendes and rightfully so. Up until that point, we hadn't seen Conor deal with a wrestler of that caliber. And despite the two week notice, no matter how you slice it, some things were revealed to me about Conor.

I felt like even before this fight was made that if Conor ever fought RDA or Khabib at 155 he'd lose, and I stand on that even now. I think Edgar would give him a hell of a fight but give Conor enough respect to think he could win that one. I'm not a Conor hater, in fact I hope after this loss that he does big things. He just needs to tone it down a notch or two and come back down to reality, him AND his entourage. Once he comes back after a loss, he will have everyone's respect and his fairweather fans won't be on here flooding these boards with stupid threads.

I am confident that Conor is a great fighter. I like the excitement that he brings. I think he CAN win this fight with RDA. But I don't think he's going to. Conor is a striker, RDA is an MMA fighter through and through. He has more ways to win this fight than Conor does. It's always the fighter who's known for one kind of style that gets roasted by a complete fighter and figured out. I think this is where the Conor puzzle is solved. I didn't fall into the trap of betting against Conor for every one of his past fights. So I'm not flustered even the slightest at betting on RDA for this one because I've weighed everything out without letting anything from either fighter's past get in the way. And from what I truly feel, 2015/2016 RDA is gonna be too much for Conor McGregor. That's just my true analysis. It has nothing to do with hate or dislike for Conor.

if by finish means to add another step in mcgregor's road to greatness then yes....

FzS9g9X.gif

Many people think that RDA will play it safe and just try to get Conor to the ground. But I am starting to think he may blitz Conor like Jose tried to do and go for the knock out. Do you think RDA will try a surprise attack and rush Conor for a knock out attempt?
I don't think RDA will be able to surprise Conor with anything, that's what makes it a great fight.

Still trying to figure out what exactly Jose began. Upsetting the previous fastest UFC victory maybe?

Back