Will RDA break Conor like he's a little girl? OFFICIAL POLL

Will RDA break Conor like he's a little girl?

• Total voters
Conor will be crying like a little girl when he has 2 belts on his shoulders.

I honestly as an mma fan of 22 years think that Conor's fight IQ is a billion times higher than Dos Anjos. I think Dos Anjos charges for a take down and gets ktfo. GO IRISH!!!

I think RDA wins but I can't see him (Conor) having a worse performance than Cowboy.

He'll be making "Bitch ass lady sounds"

Yes because if Chad Mendes can hold him down, what the fuck do you think RDA will do? It'll look JUST like the Anthony Pettis fight.

Haters....they ALL loose eventually. If we can get past that proven reality we can continue a quality discussion. I am surprised he challenged the number 1 contender in a battle right of the bat. What balls. Either way, I think Connor will learn and grow, whether a by win or lose. This will not be 13 second KO but a thrid round TKO if Connor is made of what I think he is.

I just want to see Conor's reaction to receiving anything hard, don't think we've ever seen him receive a hard body or low kick.

[QUOTE="eNoq, post: 113409115, member: 295747"]I just want to see Conor's reaction to receiving anything hard, don't think we've ever seen him receive a hard body or low kick.[/QUOTE]
I think his skinny pants and man purse suggest otherwise.

All I know is, that quote from RDA implies that he's slaying poon-tang on the regular.

43_irvingzisman1.gif
You are really trying it ... that's all.

It is hard to say. If Dos Anjos can stay consistent in smothering the smack out of McGregor then one would have to think he would lose motivation somewhere down the fight. And I think Dos Anjos is just that type of fighter to bring that style of matchup to McGregor.

That McGregor though, he's certainly shown some wonderful skills inside the Octagon.

Oh thank god, I was so worried when I couldn't find the OFFICIAL POLL.

Pretty sure Mac is working on takedown defense. Dos Anjos claims he can beat him anywhere so I am guessing this will be standup war. Mac by first round TKO. Thats my bet , by Mystic T

RDA will toss him around for sure and add brutal GNP to that. RDA decides if this stays standing or not.

Back