Will RDA break Conor like he's a little girl? OFFICIAL POLL

Will RDA break Conor like he's a little girl?

• Total voters
Is that legal?

Wait. What's the age of consent in Brazil?

Is that legal?

Wait. What's the age of consent in Brazil?

tumblr_inline_nsy4i3SyOe1r1yzfa_500.gif

RDA will break Conor regardless of his age and gender.

Last edited:
Conor will put up a fight, how much of one remains to be seen.

No. RDA will go into publishing with Jose Aldo after this with their massive book of Brazilian excuses. Audio book by Antonio Nogueira.

AHHHH Man, now some butthurt person is going to post how it is offensive to use the term break like a'"little girl"

YES HE IS.

Damn you TS!!! I was about to make the same thread but seeing as this one is the official thread you beat me to it!!!!

I voted yes RDA will break Connor like a little girl.

He may win, and he may even hurt Conor really bad but I doubt he has what it takes to break someone as delusional as Conor.

Personally though I'm picking McGregor by knockout.

AHHHH Man, now some butthurt person is going to post how it is offensive to use the term break like a'"little girl"

YES HE IS.

I'm not butthurt, but what does it mean "like a little girl". I'm not sure i've ever seen a little girl "break", whatever that means.

If it goes to the ground, McG gets raped, lube-free.

I'm not butthurt, but what does it mean "like a little girl". I'm not sure i've ever seen a little girl "break", whatever that means.

Lol and if the thread was about Conor breaking RDA, you'd clearly know what "break" means. Conor fans are simple.

Drunk Bum knows what's up, as usual.

All I know is, that quote from RDA implies that he's slaying poon-tang on the regular.

43_irvingzisman1.gif

No, Mcgregor will make RDA his gringo bitch.

Back