Will Randy Couture fight in Bellator?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There was talk of it a while back. Randy vs Chuck 4 would be cool. Randy vs Tito. Randy vs Fedor? Lots of fun potential matchups. Randy vs Chael could even be fun.

If I recall he tried doing a training camp to see how his body felt before coming back but he just didnt feel the same so he scratched the idea. Correct me if I'm wrong

I was pretty sure he'd fight at 50 just to say he did it, but now he's aged another five years. I doubt it.

Dude I saw randy in a recent video and he is looking rough , geriatric old. He must know he is past his age of competition.

He didn't sound very sharp in the last couple of interviews I saw him in. I think the CTE is catching up with him.

If I recall he tried doing a training camp to see how his body felt before coming back but he just didnt feel the same so he scratched the idea. Correct me if I'm wrong
I remember the same.

I think it was to see if a fight with Fedor would be viable, but I could be wrong.

I remember the same.

I think it was to see if a fight with Fedor would be viable, but I could be wrong.
Yeah it's a bit of a shame that never happened. I remember Randy showing up at Affliction after Fedor destroyed big Tim to say he wanted to fight him also but the UFC still had him by the balls with his contract.

Randy vs. Fedor would have been so cool back in the day but at 55 Idk if that's a good idea. Fedor would probably really hurt him at this stage. A grappling match or arm wrestling is a better idea :D

He's 55, and he's not on TRT anymore from the looks of it. I'm sure he would have about 6 or 7 years ago, but that's just way too old to get in there. His body has been through way too much and he is way too old.

Eeeeehhhh......literally a decade ago the idea of Randy vs Teddy was intriguing, but at this point, I see Randy getting his dome caved in.

Look at Teddy vs Mir and Teddy vs Chael. You really wanna unleash that ferocious power vs a 55 year old man who's been retired for 7+ years? Come on.....

Even Tito would probably wax him at this point.

If he wants to compete, have a submission grappling match vs Chael or something.

I would love to see Randy comeback one fight and own Tito again lol! Another spanking please!

I remember buying that fight, it was $29.95 lol! How shit has changed. Eveyone me included had Tito winning, how stupid of me.

<{CMPALM}>

Even though Randy is old, it would be pretty sweet to see him come in and fight Fedor for the HW belt if Fedor wins the tournament. Awesome fun retirement fight for both (though Randy would probably die).

There was talk of it a while back. Randy vs Chuck 4 would be cool. Randy vs Tito. Randy vs Fedor? Lots of fun potential matchups. Randy vs Chael could even be fun.
Yeah, I heard they're counter programming the Liddell vs Tito ppv with Couture vs Coleman 2

Back