Will Rampage get booed in Chicago?

stemerm1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Rampage, traditionally one of the more popular fighters, isn't very high on fans list these days with all his "poor me" interviews. Do you think the fans in Chicago will boo him as he makes his entrance?

He's been getting booed since he dropped Liddell, long before his so called 'poor me' interviews. Why would it be any different now?

I hope not, its his last fight in the UFC. People seem to forget how great Rampage was. Dude is a legend and atleast in his last UFC fight he should be showed some respect.

Chi town sports fans boo everyone so most likely answer is yes

Without a doubt. But Forrest will come running out and during the goodbye interview with Rampage he'll get the fans to cheer

He's been getting booed since he dropped Liddell, long before his so called 'poor me' interviews. Why would it be any different now?

yes, booed by Chuck fans. I'm talking about being booed by mma fans. I was always a fan of Jackson but over the last couple of years I've grown to just not like the guy due to all the crap he talks

No he wasn't even bood in brazil he damn sure won't be bood in chi town

You have to be pretty into MMA to even catch any of these interviews.

I hope not, its his last fight in the UFC. People seem to forget how great Rampage was. Dude is a legend and atleast in his last UFC fight he should be showed some respect.

the guy has no respect for himself. i hope he gets boo'd

Who the fuck cares I just want to see him put Teixeira on the damn floor!

I hope he gets boo'd TFO by the fans and then KTFO by Glo-Tex.

There's no telling but I somehow hope he has a fitting ending of his UFC career.

Back