Will Prepare for Die, Non-Blinking Lawler be in the cage against Colby?

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
crS9Zt.gif

This situation kind of reminds me when hendo and rampage fought. Durring the in cage stare down hendo was trying to bro hug rampage and literally looked like he saw a ghost when rampage was in beast mode already lol. Of course hendo still fought his ass off but if colby thinks hes about to see training/sparing Robbie hes in for a huge shock. He didnt seem to like it when maia was boxing him up in round 1, that is a badddddd situation if its the ruthless one getting those punches off.

Colbys gonna hump lawler into the corner of the cage until full release.

Man Lawler's savage levels are so overrated.

Gaethje and Ferg are actual mad men in the cage. They are what people claim Lawler is.

Colby doesnt have the grind and scramble of Askren which just barely saved Ben.

Robbie is going to fuck this guy up.

Man Lawler's savage levels are so overrated.

Gaethje and Ferg are actual mad men in the cage. They are what people claim Lawler is.

Yea, that would be false. You clearly never saw the Hendricks fight.

I hope sir rob of death kills colby.
Not literally obviously. I hope he beats him devastatingly

Lawler still a beast but is on other side of career. Colby will be favored- I'll be interested in seeing the opener.

Yea, that would be false. You clearly never saw the Hendricks fight.

You mean the Hendricks fight where he opened like crazy the first 30 seconds, then did very little until the final 30 seconds?

I cant quite remember the first fight, but I do remember the second one not being anything spectacular.

Depends how much he is cycling at that point in time, methinks.

Back