Will ppv buys for UFC 207 be disappointing?

Big Al's Texas BBQ

Sorry, no tortilla!
@Black
Reaction score
Am I the only one that feels there's very little buzz for UFC 207? It's Ronda's return and I don't see nearly as much promotion as I saw for UFC 193. All the hype and momentum she had prior to the Holly loss seems to have fizzled out. After falling off the face of the earth for a year, people have forgotten all about her. Any thoughts?

I think it'll do in the 600-750k region.

Which, would be pretty decent.

Her return lost a lot of steam given her opponent is an unknown

its a fantastic card, so im expecting atleast 600k buys. Bout to find out if honda is still a cash cow or not

I'll watch it only because #1....My son is buying the PPV and #2....I think Nunes is going to destroy her....and that always makes me smile.....I am still smiling from Ronda's Holly Holm fight!!!

I've always felt Ronda was a bit of a fad fighter, a curiosity to many non MMA fans, even if she hadn't lost I think her numbers would have started to trend downwards as these type of fans lose interest quickly.

She hasn't been doing all the publicity she was doing before.

Being on a Friday will hurt the butyrate a bit but I think this does 1.1 million buys. There was very little hype for Rousey-Correia and that did 900k. Much stronger undercard compared to UFC 190. We'll see but I'd be shocked if it didn't do at least 600k.

I'll watch it only because #1....My son is buying the PPV and #2....I think Nunes is going to destroy her....and that always makes me smile.....I am still smiling from Ronda's Holly Holm fight!!!
So the new term is ur watching from your sons basement then

So the new term is ur watching from your sons basement then
Oh hell no......my son makes more money that I do.....he has a 70 inch screen in his living room.....we take turns buying the PPVs....it's his turn....

I think it'll do fine but probably less than Ronda's last few. I think it being on a Friday night will be what harms it the most.

you guys are idiots.

rondas fight with bethe did over 1 mill.

this fight is destined to do atleast 1.2

I think Ronda being away for a year probably will have an effect. How big...I'm not sure.

I'd be very surprised if the number of buys is less than a million. But I really don't know what the number will be.

Back