Will Powerlifting/Weightlifting always be a boring sport?

If you aren’t a top 10 powerlifter in your weight class you are a weak bitch

Just tell them what they want to hear

This doesnt really prove anything other than he stopped lifting upon retiring. If anything, guys will get even bigger when they retire because they no longer have to worry about drug testing. And yes, a lot of football players even at the HS level do roids. But it's silly to assume everyone strong is on it.

Look at Joe Thomas post retirement.
04f37e09ec11bba1-822x617.png

He no longer has to dream bulk 24-7 and leans out to a jacked dude. Gronk just doesnt care. He just wants to party and relax.

This doesnt really prove anything other than he stopped lifting upon retiring. If anything, guys will get even bigger when they retire because they no longer have to worry about drug testing. And yes, a lot of football players even at the HS level do roids. But it's silly to assume everyone strong is on it.

Look at Joe Thomas post retirement.
04f37e09ec11bba1-822x617.png

He no longer has to dream bulk 24-7 and leans out to a jacked dude. Gronk just doesnt care. He just wants to party and relax.
Why would you continue to do steroids after retirement? The reason to use them is gone.

A lot people just stay on them forever

You can take stuff to nullify the side effects as well

A lot people just stay on them forever

You can take stuff to nullify the side effects as well

That's the funniest joke I've heard this month. Why isn't everyone on steroids then? When you have 5-20x the normal amount of test in your system, I don't care what other drugs or PCT you're running, you will do damage to your system and experience side effects.

Because it can be expensive and not everyone trusts the fact that their nuts won't shrink to peanuts.

In already known news, Kelly Branton Insta following his recent testing was golden!!!

405 is rare, wether people want to admit it or not. I never said it was elite levels of strength or hard to achieve. I said that people here act like 405 is a joke, while IRL (not online forums where everyone reps 500) you can go to 3-4 commercial gyms in 1 night and see 0 people doing it.

Again, Im talking about a controlled, below parallel 405 squat. The kid in the video posted above is insanely strong for his age/size, but 1) hes getting help and 2) hes a freak genetic wise and thus should not be used as an example.

People here really underestimate the rampant use of steroids in sports, colleges and even HS while overestimating what the average athlete can do strength wise.
Think you’re right. I just checked out the results of a push/pull meet in my area and I could beat the winning total right now. Not everyone is as strong as we think. They went off coefficients too tho so I’d be fucked lmao

Back