will peggy morgan make weight?

They showed sarah and peggy getting into the cage wearing their team colors,

they did not show Bollinger or Cody, guys who have been referred to in many fighter blogs as the guys who struggled with weight the most

From the spoilers in the original trailer for this season, I'm fairly sure there's someone who misses weight this season, but it's not anyone in this episode.

I'm calling it. Sarah wins by leglock.

Since now it's obvious they're more than a few weeks into the show, and some of the people have been putting on weight. I can't imagine someone at 6'1" maintaining <140 lbs for a few weeks.

The English guy who fought 2 weeks ago cut from 155. I dont know about weight cutting with women, but I'm sure she can cut 10-15 pounds.

The English guy who fought 2 weeks ago cut from 155. I dont know about weight cutting with women, but I'm sure she can cut 10-15 pounds.

But in her fighter blog she said she walks around at 160. Strangely enough it looks like she can cut more from that clip they showed in the previews.

I have no idea how she fights at 135. She's 6'1 and has a somewhat thick build (she's not like a Jessymyn who's tall but very slender/almost lanky). It doesn't seem like it would be possible.

The real question we should be asking is "will this fight be even more exciting than Rocky vs. Duke?"

I have no idea how she fights at 135. She's 6'1 and has a somewhat thick build (she's not like a Jessymyn who's tall but very slender/almost lanky). It doesn't seem like it would be possible.

Cyborg agrees.

I think the answer might be that the soul generally weighs 10-15 pounds and Peggy is a daywalker.

My initial reaction is that Sarah is going to out grapple her, but then I remember that Peggy don't give a fuck...

Cyborg agrees.

I think the answer might be that the soul generally weighs 10-15 pounds and Peggy is a daywalker.

Haha don't daywalkers have souls? I thought it was only the gingers who didn't.

They showed sarah and peggy getting into the cage wearing their team colors,

they did not show Bollinger or Cody, guys who have been referred to in many fighter blogs as the guys who struggled with weight the most

Very interesting

Haha don't daywalkers have souls? I thought it was only the gingers who didn't.

A daywalker is a very special kind of ginger.

392500_472956846063348_1329813224_n.jpg

Which is why most guys were able to move down a weight class easily after their soul was taken away :D

1) Completing a Ph.D. takes drive and willpower. I said I assumed her adjunct professorship implied she'd earned a doctorate. That some professors are lazy or unprofessional does not mean that achieving their doctorates did not require drive and willpower.

My point was that someone who has demonstrated such drivenness and stick-with-itness, in more than one facet of her life, (academia and mma) is an unlikely candidate to not make weight.

I did not say she had "awesome" drive and willpower. Your use of "absolutely nothing" is a howler.

2) I did not know that her college may be less than reputable. (re: Te Huna Matata above)

Most adjunct positions only require a master's degree.

I don't think she would have sacrificed time away from her son if she wasn't completely serious about training, dieting and making weight.

She will make weight. I can't imagine a woman on this season coming into the house and missing weight. I think the women are there to prove something and they aren't messing around. I don't think will see another Cake Ruediger incident.

Ah memories - "Put me back in, BJ."

Back