Will Northcutt ever get anywhere in the UFC.

I seriously doubt that his end goal is fighting. He probably makes more modeling and repping various supplements. I don't see him ever getting close to a title, but he's already done better than most aspiring fighters.

Sage will never even crack the top15, nevermind becoming champ.

I cant wait for Gall to knock the spikes out of him

Well, he already made more money while in UFC than some guys that are fighting here for years..

He's like Erik Silva 2.0, both are still super young, show some great athleticism, but they both have glaring holes in their game. They have time to improve but I'm not convinced either will be elite fighters.
But Erick Silva is 32...

He's like Erik Silva 2.0, both are still super young, show some great athleticism, but they both have glaring holes in their game. They have time to improve but I'm not convinced either will be elite fighters.
Huh? Erick Silva is on the back end of his athletic prime. 32 is not super young.

I say no unless he ditches his steroid using cokehead dad that pulled him from Tristar because the training was too tough. He should have taken Cerrone's offer and went and trained at the ranch.

Just to put you up to speed but the guy already fought on went from the prelims to UFC 200 and now he is the second fight on the main card.....oh yeah and he's only 20 so while you obsess on his dad Sage is making strides.

Just to put you up to speed but the guy already fought on went from the prelims to UFC 200 and now he is the second fight on the main card.....oh yeah and he's only 20 so while you obsess on his dad Sage is making strides.
He is where he is because he's a meme, not because he's talented.

He really needs to win this fight, if he loses it'd be best for him to step away for awhile and really develop his skill, or decide getting locked in a cage and punched in the face isn't for him. He's a really good guy so I hope he really has a solid career.

If he loses he goes on Dancing with the Stars

Well he's certainly not going to get anywhere fighting inexperienced guys like Gall. They need to start giving him tougher opponents. Yes that may mean he takes a few losses, but it's the only way he's going to get a clear picture of the level he's going to have to develop himself to in order to compete.

Erick Silvas like what, 23 now? I don't think that's counts as young....

If I could give him advice it's simple, get away from your father professionally and find away to stay in school, I understand carrying a full credit load & being a full time UFC fighter isn't easy, but summer sessions are a great way to pick up fast credits.

He's 3-1 in the UFC and is still the youngest fighter under contract with them. He's also a full-time student trying to get his degree in 3 years instead of 4 and has a million endorsement deals to honor as well. If he ever commits to being a full-time fighter, I think he'll really be something.

Sage Northcutt win or lose with Mickey Gall, needs time off with any fight.
Fix his training (get his daddy away) and go to a real fucking gym
Finish school if he's serious, so he can train full time
Mentally, he's a huge question mark, we really don't know if he wants to remain a fighter or do something else with his life

Probably makes more money than a huge percentage of the roster. Could probably make a shitload in sponsors too. Get him acting lessons, and who knows...

There's more than one way to skin a cat. But shertards are narrow minded as fuck.

he's already making a living fighting and everybody knows who he is so...
obviously he is having success

whether he is able to be champ?
wouldn't be surprised if he does become champ one day
as he is disciplined and been studying
mixed martial arts from a young age

Sage Northcutt win or lose with Mickey Gall, needs time off with any fight.
Fix his training (get his daddy away) and go to a real fucking gym
Finish school if he's serious, so he can train full time
Mentally, he's a huge question mark, we really don't know if he wants to remain a fighter or do something else with his life
Exactly. GSP was one of the most dominant champs in UFC history and has a lot of similarities with Northcutt. Karate background, really athletic etc... GSP became one of the most dominant champions ever training at Tristar. I trust Zahabi's judgement over the judgement of a bodybuilder.

Back