Will Northcutt ever get anywhere in the UFC.

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I say no unless he ditches his steroid using cokehead dad that pulled him from Tristar because the training was too tough. He should have taken Cerrone's offer and went and trained at the ranch.

He should be the First UFC Ring Boy, he's as Hunky as Fook

Sage%2BNorthcutt_446660205_n.jpg

lightweight-sage-northcutt-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-picture-id490903252

RrGVxfa.jpg

Youngest champ ever
He still has some times, hes only 19

Youngest champ ever
He still has some times, hes only 19
He's 20 and for 3 months will have 21.
He has weak skrills compare to 20yo Jones, Rory, Nick Diaz or Lawler.
He's not gonna be a champ.

Real knows real, and as the greatest DAMN poster this DAMN site has to offer, I can tell you right now that SageGOAT is the future of the DAMN sport.

#GUERNICAbless

Let's at least wait until he hits puberty before we write him off

He's like Erik Silva 2.0, both are still super young, show some great athleticism, but they both have glaring holes in their game. They have time to improve but I'm not convinced either will be elite fighters.

Remember after his debut people were calling him the next GSP lol.

The UFC is a business and hes super marketable so belt or no belt he will make plenty of money on endorsements and sponserships etc so foook the belt, rich wins every time......... Oh and dont forget to subscribe to Fight Pass you guys.

He really needs to win this fight, if he loses it'd be best for him to step away for awhile and really develop his skill, or decide getting locked in a cage and punched in the face isn't for him. He's a really good guy so I hope he really has a solid career.

Back