will nick diaz take tim kennedys offer and fight anderson silva?

Do it @ 181
This fight will stay standing until someone falls. And I would love to see these 2 roll.
Has to happen. What better return for as?
What better payday for Diaz?

you're not a hater, yet you discredit all of his fights.

:rolleyes:

At what point did I discredit him? I pointed out what actually happened. He is 1-2 in his most recent UFC stint and the only win was over an old BJ Penn, a natural LW, who doesn't have much of a resume at WW outside of his wins over Hughes. In fact, his WW record is awful if you don't count that first win against Hughes that saw him earn the gold, and that was years ago.

You shut your fat whore mouth

I'm neither overweight, nor a prostitute and typing does not require me to open my mouth, so my response to your demand is "no."

he lost a unanimous decision to condit

Pardon me, thank you for the clarification.

Isn't GSP doing the same?

GSP earns more per fight than most fighters earn in their careers and now is going to make more money as an action movie star.

He doesn't need to fight anymore. Assuming he never returns he's still going to be the WW GOAT for the foreseeable future without argument. Not to mention he tore his other ACL so he won't be fighting till next year sometime anyway if he decides to.

Nick and Nate on the other hand are floating somewhere between gatekeeper and contender status, with their self imposed inactivity forcing them further and further down the pecking order while diminishing any value they may have had.

Last edited:
why cant tim fight nick?

Well, nick has said that he would fight Anderson.
not that interested on the fight do

A beer no.. but had kennedy offered a joint we may of been tantalizingly close to seeing this get done..

Exaggerating much ?

Aldo is fighting like twice a year ,soo is jones and Barao, Cain is injured whole year so is Anderson silva,GSP is retried

Let's say Aldo,Barao,Jones,Rousey headline 8 PPVs per year altogether .Hendricks is injured too and Pettis is injured ,The only non champions who can draw are Sonnen(not so much too many loses) and Diaz.

Just imagine if Rousey and Jones get injured and out for whole year...

UFC would be out of their stars and they will beg Diaz to fight.

Aldo is fighting like twice a year ,soo is jones and Barao, Cain is injured whole year so is Anderson silva,GSP is retried

Let's say Aldo,Barao,Jones,Rousey headline 8 PPVs per year altogether .Hendricks is injured too and Pettis is injured ,The only non champions who can draw are Sonnen(not so much too many loses) and Diaz.

Just imagine if Rousey and Jones get injured and out for whole year...

UFC would be out of their stars and they will beg Diaz to fight.

UFC has other fighters that aren't champions that would be draws on a similar level to Diaz...

JDS, Hendo, Shogun, Vitor, Edgar, Faber would all perform similarly to Nick on the right card. And those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.

Nick is not some rare commodity to the UFC.

They also have many, many, many developing prospects who have potential to blow all those guys out of the water. At 170 alone Gunnar and Thatch could be future superstars.

Last edited:
mark my words....... nick diaz vs anderson silva NYE or Super Bowl weekend. GUARANTEED.

UNLESS.....

GSP comes back to fight Anderson for his final fight - for the GOAT Title.

Back