will nick diaz take tim kennedys offer and fight anderson silva?

Nick Diaz is retired and has set conditions for his return that are unlikely to be met. At this point he will probably never fight again.

He probably doesn't know who Tim Kennedy is.

He also doesn't seem like the beer and shooting type.

I'd love to go shooting with Tim then have a beer after...no homo.

How many L's in a row does Diaz need to accumulate before he sinks into obscurity? He is not elite and never was. The only reason he got a title shot was cause he was a SF champ and had (tenuous) beef with GSP. Since returning to the UFC, he beat up old, fat Penn and lost a SD to Condit before getting one of the two most bullshit shitle tots in recent memory (the other being Sonnen's LHW shot, of course) and losing to GSP while offering next to no offense.

I'm not a Diaz hater by any means, but any other fighter with that sort of resume wouldn't even be mentioned as a possible candidate for any fights after going on record and saying he's "retired" unless he gets paid exactly what he wants, which should be noted is more than 500k to show, as that is what he was paid to fight GSP for, iir. It's tiring to see so many people invested in a childish human being with a bad attitude.

How many L's in a row does Diaz need to accumulate before he sinks into obscurity? He is not elite and never was. The only reason he got a title shot was cause he was a SF champ and had (tenuous) beef with GSP. Since returning to the UFC, he beat up old, fat Penn and lost a SD to Condit before getting one of the two most bullshit shitle tots in recent memory (the other being Sonnen's LHW shot, of course) and losing to GSP while offering next to no offense.

I'm not a Diaz hater by any means, but any other fighter with that sort of resume wouldn't even be mentioned as a possible candidate for any fights after going on record and saying he's "retired" unless he gets paid exactly what he wants, which should be noted is more than 500k to show, as that is what he was paid to fight GSP for, iir. It's tiring to see so many people invested in a childish human being with a bad attitude.

this

If he increases his offer to a 10 pack of PBR instead of just 1 random beer I think Diaz would be silly to not take it.

He doesn't need to fight so he'll only fight for big money. He's determined what he's worth, he's an exciting fighter with a committed fanbase. Even if he's losing he's fun to watch.

Just give nick the money and let him fight.
What's a millino to Dana? Diaz vs Siva would easily make that profit back

i like it. tim kennedy puts his foot in his mouth a lot, but i like this.

GSP sent the Diaz boys a message as well...

Nick and Nate Diaz are sitting on the sidelines watching their prime years pass them by. Let them be.

Nick should only do this if it's for the troops.

Back