Will Nick be stopped for the third time in his career

All I know is that ever since Serra touched his chin, George has not been the same.

Anyone who can't see how his overall fighting style has changed (for the worse) since then is beyond help. IMO he changed because he realized he can't take shots on the chin.

his fighting style has changed for the worse.

but his madd money making style from title defenses has changed for the better.

All I know is that ever since Serra touched his chin, George has not been the same.

Anyone who can't see how his overall fighting style has changed (for the worse) since then is beyond help. IMO he changed because he realized he can't take shots on the chin.

To be fair, Serra hit him with a bomb to the temple or side of the head. He then swarmed and a dazed GSP ate a bunch of unanswered shots. I don't think that's any indication at all of a "bad chin". You can say his fighting style has changed or that he is a bit more conservative, but I would attribute that to him recognizing how quickly he could lose everything or how a fight can change in the blink of an eye than fear of not being able to take a punch.

his fighting style has changed for the worse.

but his madd money making style from title defenses has changed for the better.

Ok...

Is George giving you a cut from his winnings?

Why would you value how much money he is making more than how much he entertains the fans?

I think GSP's management is posting here guys.

Last edited:
One thing about this fight is that GSP is pissed off for the firs time that I can really remember, and really dislikes his opponent. I hope that will push him to go for the finish

Ok...

Why would you value how much money he is making more than how much entertains the fans?

Why would GSP care about your entertainment value over his own well being?

your not as important as you think you are.

They all care about how much money they are making , its theyr job.
im sure nick diaz doesnt care about the money though, just your happiness.

if gsp can't finish anyone else what makes you think gsp can do shit? diaz took bombs from daley, gsp can't get close to that power.

To be fair, Serra hit him with a bomb to the temple or side of the head. He then swarmed and a dazed GSP ate a bunch of unanswered shots. I don't think that's any indication at all of a "bad chin". You can say his fighting style has changed or that he is a bit more conservative, but I would attribute that to him recognizing how quickly he could lose everything or how a fight can change in the blink of an eye than fear of not being able to take a punch.

I think Anderson Silva is aware of "how quickly he could lose everything" but the guy brings risk and entertainment every time.

Andy's mindset as he's walking to the octagon is "what can I do to blow their minds today and prove I'm a legend".

GSP's mindset as he's walking to the octagon is "what can I do to make sure I leave with the belt".

One thing about this fight is that GSP is pissed off for the first time that I can really remember, and really dislikes his opponent. I hope that will push him to go for the finish

I really hope so... as I said b4, I want to be entertained!

did diaz finish noons ? lol nope :redface:

Wtf does that have to do with gsp finishing nick Diaz. Gsp will probably win, and it won't be by finishing Diaz
When was the last time gsp finished an actual ww?
........waiting

Nick would finish Fitch, Alves, Serra and Hardy imo.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one. Hardy, Serra and MAYBE Alves, but I think i'd probably bet the farm on Fitch.....talented grinder wrestler vs. either of the Diaz bros = easy money.

if gsp can't finish anyone else what makes you think gsp can do shit? diaz took bombs from daley, gsp can't get close to that power.

Dude, Nick is tough as nails but he was dangerously close to getting stopped in that fight.

I think GSP winning via cuts is actually quite likely.

GSP has nasty elbows and has cut up a number of people with them. I can see him slicing up Diaz's face pretty bad.

yes, he will be. GSP will win that via decision, taking Diaz down and doing some GnP... Nick Diaz's hope is just getting a sub, but i don't believe that will happen...

Hendricks would stop him, GSP? - No.

Ok...

Why would you value how much money he is making more than how much he entertains the fans?

Or fans that realize this is his living. He has had one boring fight lately. Shields doesn't count because Shields poked him in the eye on numerous occasions. That fight rests solely on Shields.

I think Anderson Silva is aware of "how quickly he could lose everything" but the guy brings risk and entertainment every time.

Andy's mindset as he's walking to the octagon is "what can I do to blow their minds today and prove I'm a legend".

GSP's mindset as he's walking to the octagon is "what can I do to make sure I leave with the belt".

Yes, the Maia fight demonstrated that quite well.

Back