Will Nate Diaz disgrace the family by shooting

Executing a TD would be a smart move for Nate. I think 'short-notice Nate' has got a 30% chance to win on the feet and a 60% chance to win on the ground.

Winning the fight would offset any loss of face caused by shooting a bitch-ass double.

I think he could even get away with throwing some spinning shit as long as he wins the fight.

sKFdMiI.gif

I suspect Diaz wins off his back in this one so pulling guard or shooting a TD wouldn't surprise me in the least.

TS - The Diaz bros started with Gracie Jiu Jitsu as their base style, and incorporated boxing into their style.

Despite their reputation as stand-up brawlers, their base is grappling. No disgrace whatsoever in using the core of what they know.

You need to watch the post fight interview from Diaz vs Noons 2. Diaz talks about why he went for takedowns and how it's "mixed" martial arts. Nate kind of alluded to that in the presser with Conor. The Diaz brothers have no issues with takedowns and grappling, they object to stalling, grinding, and holding.

I know hes a bjj black belt and sambo beast but they cry about people not fighting toe to toe,if he shoots hes a hypocrite and afraid to bang bro

You need to watch the post fight interview from Diaz vs Noons 2. Diaz talks about why he went for takedowns and how it's "mixed" martial arts. Nate kind of alluded to that in the presser with Conor. The Diaz brothers have no issues with takedowns and grappling, they object to stalling, grinding, and holding.
To be fair, the Diaz boys seem to object to their opponent's very existence.

nickdiaz_fuckyoubitch.gif

a takedown?

Diaz bro's are all about lighting people up and complain about lay and prayers like gsp,

If he shoots a takedown it will bring shame to the brothers.

He shoots for takedowns often

I know hes a bjj black belt and sambo beast but they cry about people not fighting toe to toe,if he shoots hes a hypocrite and afraid to bang bro

He complains about people who get the takedown and just hold you down and lay in your guard, nullifying your JiuJitsu and not doing anything... He has nothing against people working to pass the guard, go for a sub or ground and pounding.

Nate will shoot and finish with a submission. Or at least try to.

Nate is Cesar Gracie BJJ fighter and he is going to represent his shit.

At least i hope so, take that midget down and choke him already

WTF? No, just no. Nick would give Nate a sloppy kiss if he succeeds in getting Connor to the ground and using the Diaz family BJJ to finish him./

I would bet the farm on it.

A sloppy kiss? A farm? Dude keep your weird sexual fantasies to yourself.

He goes for takedowns, as does his brother. They just aren't the best at it and its not their main focus in the fight like you would see with pure wrestlers. I'm sure he will attempt a few, if they arent landing he will stand and bang. Either way the diaz bros try to finish fights, if they go for takedowns its not to lay n pray, its to lock up a gracie black belt submission.

A Gracie Jiu Jitsu fighter disgracing the family by taking th fight to the ground? Bit of a stretch there.

You overestimate the Diaz Bros IQ. He will stand with Conor and get mauled.

Probably wants to show him what he teaches his 13 year old stuff ts on Sunday mornings when he's not talking like a cholo gangster from the hood.

unlikely a double leg but some kind of trip or a hip throw could be possible

Back