Will moderate Jews now condemn Israeli aggression?

Israel should have just been happy with the land gifted to them. Any other peoples in history got LMAO'D to their face when asking for the same. Israel should also be ordered to give up any land they've stolen, including the Golan.

China TRIES doing the same, not actually succeeds, and the UN+the entire world give them shit and demand them to stop. But with Israel, the UN and US have taken a "we'll deal with it tomorrow" approach for literally 50 years.

Israel should have just been happy with the land gifted to them. Any other peoples in history got LMAO'D to their face when asking for the same. Israel should also be ordered to give up any land they've stolen, including the Golan.

China TRIES doing the same, not actually succeeds, and the UN+the entire world give them shit and demand them to stop. But with Israel, the UN and US have taken a "we'll deal with it tomorrow" approach for literally 50 years.
nobody in palestine wants israel to exist. run down the party lists and how many votes they got. add those up. that's an impossible starting point.

israel kills many times the inverse. and is occupying another nations land. so i dont really see how you put that as better than the other nations or who is worse?

nobody in palestine wants israel to exist. run down the party lists and how many votes they got. add those up. that's an impossible starting point.

thats immaterial. israel is the more powerful entity and is engaged in a perpetual war of aggression. you say the palis attack the israelis, but israel is building cities on their land.

wow. thats a nasty piece of propaganda.

one sided. demonises the "enemy". completely ignores the fact you are building on their land. completely ignores israel was set up amidst massive jewish terrorism. completely ignores the fact your rights and dreams and freedoms are build on ethnic cleansing and war crimes. completely ignores the fact the worlds fight is actually against israeli tresspass and complete disregard for international law.

wow. a load of nice white faces implicitly dehumanising others.

"i support israel because i think my people should build in someone elses land, and then kill them if they protest."

nice.

TS is so completely out of touch....

There is more discussions head by Jews groups that are critical of Israel than I can think of any conflict.

Off the top of my head, 972, Mondoweiss, Haretz and Jpost often run opinion pieces critical of Israel. There may only be a couple Jewish focused newspapers that are not critical of Israel.

JVP - leftist group is always critical of Israel
J Street critical of Israel when it takes acts that are opposed to two state solution.
Jews for Justice in Palestine

Hell a quick search - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_anti-occupation_groups

I am not going to bother watching a video titled the are acting like Nazis. It is a shit thing to do to say Jews are acting like Nazis.

AIPAC is not as powerful a group as some claim. If they were, they would have used their influence to have the administration veto this vote.

I am not going to bother watching a video titled the are acting like Nazis. It is a shit thing to do to say Jews are acting like Nazis.

AIPAC is not as powerful a group as some claim. If they were, they would have used their influence to have the administration veto this vote.

the guy in the video is jewish. he has been around since the nazis and lost family to the nazis and his opinion doesnt count but yours does?

ok.

happy to watch some video of some glib fucking disney club reject talk about the conflict in black and white terms from an autocue though. gimme a break.

happy to watch some video of some glib fucking disney club reject talk about the conflict in black and white terms from an autocue though. gimme a break.

What?

thats immaterial. israel is the more powerful entity and is engaged in a perpetual war of aggression. you say the palis attack the israelis, but israel is building cities on their land.
No settlement does not stop these assholes from murdering Jews, as evidenced by all the prior wars. This is who they are. You're right the settlements are wrong, but you're fucking stupid if you think stopping those does jack or shit about the rest

According to recent polling, 62% of Jewish Americans said the United States should support or abstain from a UN resolution calling on Israel to stop the expansion of settlements in the West Bank.

15747763_10154742483343700_1618517762807581371_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back