Will moderate Jews now condemn Israeli aggression?

seiger

Posting from a UK no-go zone in Northern Ireland
Banned
Reaction score
When will “moderate Jews” stand up and speak against the terror and mayhem committed in the name of Israel? Thanks to successive Israeli leaders., Israel is facing a major branding problem. Israeli extremism is damaging and endangering the place of Judaism and Jews in the world. If militant Israel is the problem; moderate Judaism is the solution. “Moderate Jews” all over the world, particularly those living in secure environments, must speak out more to condemn and further isolate the medieval extremist elements.

Recognise the rhetoric?

http://www.courierpostonline.com/st...oderate-muslims-must-condemn-terror/76118126/

On this planet, there are 6.5 million Jews living in Israel and another 6.5 million in USA. No other nation has over a million.

Obama has spoken. The world has spoken. The UN has spoken.

It is now clear to anyone with a brain that Israel is beyond the pail in its actions and its aggression.

That is the view of the planet, and also the moral reality.

Now is the time for moderate Jews in America, and elsewhere to condemn the actions perpetuated in their name by the Jewish homeland.

Of course the reality is many jews already do condemn israel.

They are ignored.

Now is the time to speak up though, as the soul of this thing is at stake.

Last edited:
What's a moderate Jew? One that isn't in banking?

It's cute for a Muslim to lecture a Jew about terrorism. If the Jews have a problem that should be addressed, it's high interest rates not terrorism.

Well, whether 0.01% interest in my savings account is terrorism or not is yet to be determined. #NotAllWellsFargo's

Last edited:
When they try to kill people in Europe or America.

Otherwise, who gives a shit.

Tons of Jews condemn what the Israeli government does, it's for that reason that people generally are not on their case for refusing to condemn Israel's crimes.

I expect plenty of them do, just the same as plenty of moderate muslims condemn the extremists, and plenty of traditional feminists condemn the extremists of their movement.

The problem is, condemning them doesn't actually do anything towards stopping them. In America there is widespread condemnation of corrupt politicians, street crime and school shooters, yet all three still exist. Taking to the streets and chanting "down with this sort of thing" isn't a very effective measure for actual change when it comes to people with extremist views.

It's cute for a Muslim to lecture a Jew about terrorism. If the Jews have a problem that should be addressed, it's high interest rates not terrorism.

Well, whether 0.01% interest in my savings account is terrorism or not is yet to be determined. #NotAllWellsFargo's

im not muslim dude. i dont know how many times you need to hear it. not everyone who disagrees with bigotry towards muslims, is muslim. in fact i imagine most arent.

nor do i agree with your comment that muslims arent allowed to express their beliefs, because of a spurious connection to terrorism, based on the fact that a quarter of the planet, are sharing a professed creed with a tiny number of militants.

Tons of Jews condemn what the Israeli government does, it's for that reason that people generally are not on their case for refusing to condemn Israel's crimes.

real talk, now is the time for them to pipe up.

there is a connection between the worlds jews and israel, and especially in america, where political pressure has aided israel and it just happens to have a larger jewish population than israel itself and along with israel, the only nation with over a million jews.

its not anti semitic to say that israel advertises itself a the jewish homeland, and maybe the worlds jews should be vocal at this time, on their opinions on this supposed homeland.

for or against israeli policies, it is something that people should take the invitation to discuss.

fact is recent developments have left israel internationally isolated and perhaps they should have a moment of clarity and address their actions.

im not muslim dude. i dont know how many times you need to hear it. not everyone who disagrees with bigotry towards muslims, is muslim. in fact i imagine most arent.

nor do i agree with your comment that muslims arent allowed to express their beliefs, because of a spurious connection to terrorism, based on the fact that a quarter of the planet, are sharing a professed creed with a tiny number of militants.
Oh, someone said you were. My apologies.

In any case, the Islamic terrorist problem is a symptom of the real problem. Islamic terrorism wouldn't exist without funding and mass importation.

As an American, I can't help but feel how unnatural it is. My cousin told me over Christmas (she is 11) how one of her classmates is a tranny. I'm appalled. It's entirely unnatural for men to want to remove their penises and bring in people that want to dissolve their culture. It's also unnatural for Islamists that want a theocracy to migrate toward a secular democracy.

The subversion and willingness to head toward extinction is entirely unnatural.

Muslims blow themselves up and stab children at bus stops. Jews build houses. Clearly equally bad

<{anton}>

We have, we are silenced by louder jews and non jew republicans.

Palestine has demonstrated over and over, they don't want peace.

Also
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/editorial/1.761523

End thread

Yahoo's point is basically yeah our settlements are bad but these people are buttfucking children, stabbing people riding a bus, blowing themselves up, shooting rockets on purpose at civilians, using human shields, and horrific human rights abusers...Why aren't you condemning them?

Serving Israeli soldiers have marched for peace (remember they have conscription). The notion that Jews as a whole support aggressive acts from the Israeli state is something that would only be believed by individuals who know not a single Jew and have never had a conversation with a Israeli.

Jews and Israelis have opposed and condemned actions of the Govenment of Israel for the last decade and long before that

I agree you can't compare what extremist Muslims do today with what extremist Jews do, but your phrasing was also a straw man. They're not just building houses.
Israel is far better than any of its neighbors. Not even close. One is objectively worse than the other. That does not make what Israel does do OK, just puts it into perspective.

Evangelical Americans have a crazy allegiance to Israel where they can do no wrong.

Back