Will Miesha tell Bryan to "coast"?

FedorEmperor85

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Can't wait to see miesha out there, but can't help but wonder if she will be giving more "fantastic" coaching advice?

More is made of that comment than should be I think.

Lol. Interesting fight, I think Caraway has a stylistic advantage but Erik is not breaking and not easy to coast against. I will be rooting for him

She probably won't be in his corner..

Will MMA fans stop trying to turn every individual action from members of the MMA community into unfunny "memes" that get used as punchlines every time a person's name is mentioned?

Will MMA fans stop trying to turn every individual action from members of the MMA community into unfunny "memes" that get used as punchlines every time a person's name is mentioned?

People prefer to dissect every word that comes out of a fighter's mouth, rather than talk about the actual fights.

1.gif

I don't think she did last time.

2 pages and no pictures of Meisha's ass yet? C'mon guys

I see the woman contributing to his anxiety disorder Ronda and Miesha dual tag team. :icon_chee

She shouldn't be in his corner. I've never heard somebody as fucking awful as her in anybodies corner.

JDS's corner telling him to hit cain [thats a simplification] is not as stupid as Just Coast following 2 very close rounds.

Back