Will McGregor retire aldo?

Edsonbarboza1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Aldos not getting any younger and his chin has been cracked got dropped by a wrestler last time,When Conor finishes him in devastating fashion will Aldo lose his hunger and turn down the rematch to avoid another ass whooping?

Conor Bless

Bet the house on it TS. Post that slip.

If Aldo thinks his pay is bad now just wait until McGregor kills off any marketability he had.

Well I'm not sure he can officially retire with a detached head, but he won't fight again.

i hope not. theres plenty conors to come....theres only gonna be 1 aldo. Guy needs more love

Nah, just send him out of the division.

If Aldo thinks his pay is bad now just wait until McGregor kills off any marketability he had.

Exactly this. Had Aldo continued to be the killer that he was in WEC he would pulling in higher PPV buys in the UFC today. Also....learning more English would help, too.

Exactly this. Had Aldo continued to be the killer that he was in WEC he would pulling in higher PPV buys in the UFC today. Also....learning more English would help, too.

its not his fault he cant pown people the way he used to. He hit chad mendes with bombs. he was just crazy durable and had to much heart to quit

I know these threads are meant to rustle jimmies intentionally, but I still hate them for some reason.

If Conor talks enough Trash talk, he may just awaken the WEC Aldo.

Back