Will McGregor KO Siver with one of his 'fancy' kicks?

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some examples...

Scissor Flip-Kick:

method=get&s=harold-howard-gif.gif

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

Tornado Kick (360 Head Remover):

iTgPl3smkvEHU.gif

tumblr_mzodrubto51ry1rm7o1_400.gif

[YT]o2YGkP0eyH4[/YT]

[YT]Fy2J-MucbSA[/YT]

Capoeria Kick:

XgQWfVk.gif

DfwhOk.gif

[YT]HnA3UYGzVd8[/YT]

[YT]gQqblGJAh2o[/YT]

Do you see him setting it up for his boxing, or to pull one out for the kill?

Flame, discuss, ect.

Yes, He'll Knock His Head Clean off! :cool:

60 G's baby!

Last edited:
stun with a head kick then a couple punches for finish maybe.

Nawh, doubt it. He'll just smash him the old Irish way with his trusty knuckle sandwiches.

I am genuinly considering putting money on Siver

I have a feeling he will TKO Conor.

Conor never tucks his chin, and is way overconfident. He is a great and very exciting fighter, but i think it's only a matter of time before someone puts his lights out, and i think Siver has that sneaky "jumpy" light-on-his-feet kind of style to land a haymaker out of nowhere

I am genuinly considering putting money on Siver

I have a feeling he will TKO Conor.

Conor never tucks his chin, and is way overconfident. He is a great and very exciting fighter, but i think it's only a matter of time before someone puts his lights out, and i think Siver has that sneaky "jumpy" light-on-his-feet kind of style to land a haymaker out of nowhere

Do it, put down a lot as well. Help us guys who will slip Conor in a parley!

this mcgoat hype train will crash and burn the second he stops ducking legit competition

this mcgoat hype train will crash and burn the second he stops ducking legit competition

You cannot be serious. Do you not consider Holloway nor Poirier to be "legit competition"?

You mean if and when he loses to Aldo? And that the top 10 and top 5 wins he has now are meaningless?

I bet you're one of the idiots saying the Cormier Hype is over now too, right? :eek:

Back