Will Marlon moraes be released with another L?

Chosen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
On a 2 fight losing streak soon to be 3 and arguably could be on a 5 fight losing streak if judges gave aldo round 3. Crazy how this guy was knocking out blokes left and right before the ufc and even during his run to a title shot. Now he’s looking at a do or die win this weekend Cejudo took his soul. Ufc record before this fight is 5-4 <6>

Maybe :eek:
I still think he would get another chance
just for being a bantamweight who cracks :)
CostlyBitesizedKob-max-1mb.gif

Probably, the dude looks completely shot
He was doing the chicken dance after some jabs in his last fight.

I bit brociency there but imo he fought with fear of gassing out after the Cejudo loss and was terrified of standing agaisnt Font.

He could catch Merab coming in with a knee of something but if he gets taken down his bjj is not good enought to get a sub and after some minutes of Merab top control Marlon will fade and mentaly give up.

His chin might be shot, but he legit beat Aldo and the ufc ignored him lol

I wouldn't rest too much on that Win, most people thought Aldo was robbed, and the fact that the UFC went and gave Aldo a Title shot off said loss says as much. He used to be exciting, but now he's been on the other side of Highlight Reel's for some time, and the value of beating him will go down if it stays that way.

Dont think so UFC, BW division needs the bodies
Disagree there sherbro if this was HW I would but BW is the most stacked division in mma. Plenty of top manlets who aren’t ranked that could give fits to the top 15.

Was a very close fight I thought aldo let his foot off the gas in round 3 and Marlon stole it in the last minute landing cleaner effective shots. They only gave aldo a shot cause he has a bigger name for casuals and marlon just came off a title shot.

Ever since he went to ATT he's looks like absolute shit.

Under Mark Henry he looked amazing

aldo won that fight.

He could be released or his contract could not be renewed whenever its up. Can he make 125? I've always thought he was small for BW.

If Cody can drop down I'm sure Moraes could too.

aldo won that fight.

He could be released or his contract could not be renewed whenever its up. Can he make 125? I've always thought he was small for BW.

If Cody can drop down I'm sure Moraes could too.
Mate
CSAC recommends Moraes, 3 others move up in weight after UFC Fresno
https://www.thescore.com/mma/news/1456544

He was flagged by CSac because he cut too much weight.
He will never make 125.
Cody always was small and cut very little weight

On a 2 fight losing streak soon to be 3 and arguably could be on a 5 fight losing streak if judges gave aldo round 3. Crazy how this guy was knocking out blokes left and right before the ufc and even during his run to a title shot. Now he’s looking at a do or die win this weekend Cejudo took his soul. Ufc record before this fight is 5-4 <6>

Hes dangerous and Merab is great but sloppy af. Marlons a Ricardo Almeida BJJ black belt whereas Merab is a purple.
Merab wont finish Marlon standing nor on the ground.

I know Marlon gasse before, but most of times he loses to strikers putting it on him not grapplers like Sterling.

This is a fight where Marlon will have a great shot at finishing early and will have three rounds to finish.

I feel bad for the guy. For a while he was the most exciting fighter at BW with his explosive muay thai. Now he's been thoroughly exposed as a 2 round fighter and his confidence is in the gutter. A non-stop "volume wrestler" like Merab is a terrible matchup for him.

Back