Will Mark Hunt ever fight again?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know he didn't renew his UFC contract. Will we seem in another org? Will we see him in bare knuckle?

bare knuckle can't afford Mark Hunt. He was making 800k in the UFC I doubt he would downgrade to 10k.

<{monica}>
Hunt in BK would be..violent. I don't think we see him fight again, he was jaded towards the end of his UFC run and it showed in his performances.

Yeah bare knuckle Cant afford him and he'd kill whatever slob they'd dig up to fight him. I hope he just chills in retirement

Who’s gonna pay him 800k? No one. May as well retire. He’s earned it.

I would like to see him coach and in the corner but not in the cage.

I kind of hope not tbh, what would he really have left he can accomplish?

Please no one say Bellator HW title.... that's not an accomplishment

Last edited:
He's too old, he doesn't need the money anyway.

Maybe the reason he hasn't fought is because no one wants to pay him what he was making in the UFC.

Maybe the reason he hasn't fought is because no one wants to pay him what he was making in the UFC.

I totally agree. He seems sensible on the business side. He would fight for the big money, but no way he fights for peanuts. Someone offers him half a mil his in there but for smaller amounts just not worth it. I think his going to be okay in retirement and keep involved on a coaching level.

Already got memory problems.
Thanks for the memories Hunto, the walkaways.
Best he look after his health and family.

I hope he won’t. I’m a huge Mark Hunt fan, but he should stay retired - he has nothing left to prove and has taken enough damage throughout his career. He seems like a great father and should focus on being just that, imo.

WAR HUNTO!!

Nah doubt it he's what 45 almost 46 now? Got a lot of mileage on that body and chin. Be just sad if he came back a shadow of his former self.

I hope he has invested his fight purses properly. He is one of the few of his generation that made decent money. Hopefully he can stay retired. One site shows he has a career earnings of about 6m. I figure half of that is out the door to pay for training cost of living. 3m total invested at 4% would make him 10k a month. Not sure what capital gains tax is like in Australia, but hopefully its not too high. Whatever the case, hope he has enough to retire. Hes Samoan and the village mentality could drain up all his funds quick.

b5101fe0_d9e2_4653_95eb_bc5f9e95ea9d.png

a830a0dc_700e_459c_98fa_b868d97b6cc4.png

Back