will MacG throw his special kicks against Khabib? or stick to his new boxin skills?

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
we havent seen post-Boxing camp MacG in the cage yet

you never know he could be complete beast and may merk khabib in first 5 seconds

will Conor avoid throwing kicks to avoid the TD? will he just throw punches? this gonna be so good

Wouldn't surprise me. He was throwing that teep pretty regularly against Mendez.

Good question. I think Conor will fight with his hands low like Al Iaquinta and focus on countering

Khabib whole training camp is probably focused on taking Conor down when he uses his kicks to establish range lol.

Conor is going to be terrified of the takedown. He’s smart enough to play safe with his strikes. This fight is going to be like an old GSP jab fest

i hope so. he adapted his style when he fought Nate the second time and basically stopped throwing spinning techniques. that was one of this biggest strengths and the big movement always created opportunities for him. i really hope this isn't lost to him, because it was a very important part of his arsenal. i feel like maybe he has forgotten especially with the floyd fight, he might be going for a more traditional boxing style, when the spinning techniques worked for him.

"Kick like a whip – then you can kick any man. You can’t catch whip”.
- Champ Champ

Conor gonna hit Khabib with the full arsenal for as long as lasts.

Can Conor keep distance and land inside first round and a half or so ? I can definitely see him catching khabibee- If khabib can take a punch, Conor in trouble

All I know is when Conor lands Khabib is going down, where are all the lads who said he wouldn't take this fight?

Good question. I think Conor will fight with his hands low like Al Iaquinta and focus on countering
That is why Conor is successful vs wrestlers actually, because he already fights with his hands low and in a bladed stance.

Mendes had success because he is a freak, and also Conor fought like a kamikazee, had a jacked knee, no prep time for a wrestler and was not humbled and reformed by Nate then.

nah nothing fancy unless he lands something solid.

if he throws anything at all its gonna be calf kicks, oblique's, and jabs, 1-2 and the odd str8 left. and a whole lotta foot work and movement.

Khabib stands pretty str8 up he is gonna target low and counter high and move his fukn feet cause you know he is gonna be terrified of being taken down.

i dont think its gonna change anything thou. Khabib is gonna walk him down and just say you get 1 good shot in then i got my hands on you and just eats it.

this fight is gonna end in the 1st no matter who wins at least thats my first impression.

All I know is when Conor lands Khabib is going down, where are all the lads who said he wouldn't take this fight?
Not so sure bro. Khabib had one of the biggest heads I have ever seen on a fighter, and in 26 pro fights, he has never been wobbled.

He will get cracked, but will it do anything is the question. He may have the G.O.A.T. chin for all that we know.

hope not. he just wastes his energy doing that.

That is why Conor is successful vs wrestlers actually, because he already fights with his hands low and in a bladed stance.

Mendes had success because he is a freak, and also Conor fought like a kamikazee, had a jacked knee, no prep time for a wrestler and was not humbled and reformed by Nate then.
Uhm, fighting in a bladed stance makes it harder for you to sprawl, and shortens the distance for single legs....

Uhm, fighting in a bladed stance makes it harder for you to sprawl, and shortens the distance for single legs....
It allows you to move in and out much easier, hence why Machida and WB have such great TDD success.

Last edited:
nah nothing fancy unless he lands something solid.

if he throws anything at all its gonna be calf kicks, oblique's, and jabs, 1-2 and the odd str8 left. and a whole lotta foot work and movement.

Khabib stands pretty str8 up he is gonna target low and counter high and move his fukn feet cause you know he is gonna be terrified of being taken down.

i dont think its gonna change anything thou. Khabib is gonna walk him down and just say you get 1 good shot in then i got my hands on you and just eats it.

this fight is gonna end in the 1st no matter who wins at least thats my first impression.
I've thought Khabib might walk him down too, pick up in round ten where May left off, but I think he respects full gas tank Conor's hand game infinitely more than anyone that he has fought.

Do you think he waits a few rounds, plays it safe, or just goes Operation Smesh from the beginning?

Such a fascinating fight on so many levels. Definitely the best striker vs wrestler fight we have ever seen.

"Kick like a whip – then you can kick any man. You can’t catch whip”.
- Champ Champ

Conor gonna hit Khabib with the full arsenal for as long as lasts.

Man, in the movies I watch, whips get caught all the time.

we havent seen post-Boxing camp MacG in the cage yet

you never know he could be complete beast and may merk khabib in first 5 seconds

will Conor avoid throwing kicks to avoid the TD? will he just throw punches? this gonna be so good

I think Conor will do whatever he pleases. This fight will truly be a master class. Khabib will be stunned when he feels Conor's will.

Yeah idk all this talk of punishing him and shit idk.

i think he respects his hands enough not to fuck around.

hes gonna bob and weave and just come str8 in and take him down. and i think its better for the wrestler to force the issue fast then give Conor any chance to establish range.

This is his "special move"
PepperyLeftAttwatersprairiechicken-size_restricted.gif

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

Back