Will LOMA Implode & Beg Arum for Undisputed against Mikey like USYK/Ukraine?

Bob Arum is a piece of shit. He ''Owns'' fighters the same ways Jewish owners run the NBA. like some secret zionist illuminati of Moguls which I'm sure exists in some secret penthouse gatherings in Manhattan... I remember that Director who did Requiem For A Dream was going to do a fictional piece of some sorts ala Stanley Kubrick but he was threatened by some rogue crews and the project never happened. and that Director's forte is very pro-Jewish messages ever since his first Pi (math) film. did you ever read about that Dutch filmmaker who wanted to do some documentary on Islam or Muhammad or some shit and the dude got murked..

lol, what in the fuck are you going on about?

lol, what in the fuck are you going on about?

Simple stuff...

Nicholas Walters complaining in post fight ring interviews about his inactivity and wasn’t getting any fights... Floyd too blasted away Arum in front of Fat Dan that Bob sat Walters on the “shelf” to lose by design just so that Loma could have a win over a former Champion on paper

Top Rank could’ve had Walters stay busy with filler fights. Or was all this Arum’s way of disciplining a Champion failing weight?

Rigondeaux as well, the online reddit propaganda blaming his failures towards his managers in Caribe...

Hopefully yet again it is up to Al Haymon to help Arum’s mess ups in Pacquiao and now Rigo.

So yeah, Arum is a greedy piece of shit.

I will say the biggest flop was Arum promoting Yuri Foremen at Yankee Stadium bringing out the whole Borough Park community knowing that he going to lose to Cotto... circling around the ring like a bozo in a failed attendance. It was such a disaster Dan Rafael and Thomas Hauser wrote articles complaining about Mercanti Jr. What’s funnier is that Cotto won two 154 straps against guys with damaged knees... not that Foreman was anything like a Sergio Martinez

That’s like writers complaing that the ref for Charlo vs Heilland did a horrible job...

Last edited:
Bob Arum is a piece of shit. He ''Owns'' fighters the same ways Jewish owners run the NBA. like some secret zionist illuminati of Moguls which I'm sure exists in some secret penthouse gatherings in Manhattan... I remember that Director who did Requiem For A Dream was going to do a fictional piece of some sorts ala Stanley Kubrick but he was threatened by some rogue crews and the project never happened. and that Director's forte is very pro-Jewish messages ever since his first Pi (math) film. did you ever read about that Dutch filmmaker who wanted to do some documentary on Islam or Muhammad or some shit and the dude got murked..

anyhow, did you forget that in the last 2 years there's been drama with Arum and Pacquiao about their contracts? It's not that easy, Arum will find a way to join contracts that have no relation to another contract. For instance his 7 year deal with ESPN, who knows what details are in there aside from a fighter's main contract. what's even more revealing is Pac signing with Al Haymon. many casuals don't see the relevance in that, but for many boxing fans who have followed Manny for more than 10+ years can tell you ''that's some straight interesting shit!?'' How does Pac have a 20million dollar debt to the IRS? You'd think Top Rank would've handled that for Manny, and this goes all the way back to Manny fighting in Asia since Rios.... like I said, Arum is a piece of shit...

Bob Arum clarified on Saturday that the contract between Filipino ring icon Manny Pacquiao’s and his Top Rank Promotion has not expired yet. On Friday, Pacquiao told The Manila Times that his MP Promotion would be promoting his June 24 fight in Malaysia against World Boxing Association welterweight champion Lucas Matthysse of Argentina.

But Arum said that Top Rank Promotion would remain involved in promoting Pacquiao’s fights whether it is against Matthysse or not.
“I can’t go on with it (details of contract). All I’m saying is that he is under contract with Top Rank for reasonably long period of time but I don’t know exactly when the contract will expire.” - Arum
So basically what you are saying is that you have no evidence at all that Lomachenko's contract will carry on after the expiry date? You are just creating a conspiracy theory with no basis in fact.

So basically what you are saying is that you have no evidence at all that Lomachenko's contract will carry on after the expiry date? You are just creating a conspiracy theory with no basis in fact.

You're one of the most in denial posters in this forum. I just gave you circumstantial evidence which was circulated throughout the media regarding Pacquiao's contract and Bob Arum. The fact that you didn't bring up ''extensions'' in contracts which Bob has done before makes me believe you need to brush up on the game. lol. ''Conspiracy theory.''

here's one for you:

You're one of the most in denial posters in this forum. I just gave you circumstantial evidence which was circulated throughout the media regarding Pacquiao's contract and Bob Arum. The fact that you didn't bring up ''extensions'' in contracts which Bob has done before makes me believe you need to brush up on the game. lol. ''Conspiracy theory.''

here's one for you:

I'm not even bothering to watch that shit. You have NO evidence that Lomachenko will be subject to some shady extension. If you have post it here, then I'll agree with you. But if you have no evidence then you are talking crap.

I'm not even bothering to watch that shit. You have NO evidence that Lomachenko will be subject to some shady extension. If you have post it here, then I'll agree with you. But if you have no evidence then you are talking crap.

lol. the rant is about Bob Arum.. if you got a thing for Bob then hey...that's all you! I want the fight to happen in 2019! And that video I embedded is the best UK production eva madez!

lol. the rant is about Bob Arum.. if you got a thing for Bob then hey...that's all you! I want the fight to happen in 2019! And that video I embedded is the best UK production eva madez!
Again you skirt the real issue is that you have NO evidence whatsoever that Lomachenkos contract will not expire as normal in spring 2020. Stop wasting everyone's time with your bullshit conspiracy theories. I tried to watch that video you posted, it has no video and is just a blank screen and the guy says um and err more times than I can stand to watch. I had to switch it off after 2 minutes. Worst video ever!!

Again you skirt the real issue is that you have NO evidence whatsoever that Lomachenkos contract will not expire as normal in spring 2020. Stop wasting everyone's time with your bullshit conspiracy theories. I tried to watch that video you posted, it has no video and is just a blank screen and the guy says um and err more times than I can stand to watch. I had to switch it off after 2 minutes. Worst video ever!!

I didn't say it wouldn't expire. Lomachenko would be the first fighter that will extend a contract with Bob Arum... and..... dem was jokes! Dude, I want the fight to happen. It needs to happen. It's a must. I just don't like Bob Arum.

I didn't say it wouldn't expire. Lomachenko would be the first fighter that will extend a contract with Bob Arum... and..... dem was jokes! Dude, I want the fight to happen. It needs to happen. It's a must. I just don't like Bob Arum.
I don't like Bob Arum but I actually believe him when he says that Lomachenko is the greatest fighter on the planet. He knows this and he will let the fight with Garcia happen because he also knows that Lomachenko will leave him if he doesn't allow it.

Back