Will Logan Paul fight in the UFC in the next 2 years?

th

I'm not putting it past him...

he'll probably fight another youtuber who makes videos for under 12 years

He is athletic, good frame and he can throw a punch. He can probably do well regionally in MMA with training.

He's about as well known as CM Punk but he can actually wrestle, and box a bit. I don't see anything wrong with it if he actually trained properly for MMA.

tenor.gif
Exactly. UFC let CM Punk in and a woman beater Greg Hardy. Logan would not be a step back for them. At least put him on the Contender show.

This Faze kid is more legit than Logan and CM Punk combined. He's a black belt in karate that's already competed in MMA, kick boxing and now boxing.

Two years no. Maybe a fight in Bellator. If he does fight in the UFC it will be some special rules and not unified MMA.

Idk if he’ll get signed for sure, but if he does. I wouldn’t be surprise. He has a big following, way bigger then cm punk, and you know what that means. The more famous they are, the more $ ufc will get.

He's never fighting UFC or Bellator.

Logan Paul Vs KSI just sold out a 20k seat arena and did 800k stream buys, UFC can't afford him it wouldn't be worth it for them.

No point going to UFC when you can promote yourself and make millions, he's also appealing to a different market.

He's estimated to have just made $5million for his boxing match, he's not gonna fight on the Contender show for chump change.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/ksi-logan-paul-11-million-youtube-boxing-match-2018-8
I heard it's even more that 5 million ... https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/7105538/ksi-vs-logan-paul-prize-money-150m/
That being said they might arrange a special deal. Or Jake might just say fuck it and do it for free. That's the luxury of being a millionaire. You can pretty much do things for fun and not for money.

Two years no. Maybe a fight in Bellator. If he does fight in the UFC it will be some special rules and not unified MMA.
Oh, so Punk is more qualified to fight with unified MMA rules?

I hope so, MMA dies without Conor and Logan Paul.

I think Logan Paul will fight in the UFC.

And if he does, win or lose, good for him. He's put himself out there and carved out a place in the public eye for himself that has us speculating about this now. Fair play.

@loganpaul cut your fucking hair!

really? is this guy actually famous?

first i heard of this retard was him being criticized for being a stupid cocksucker in a forest where people commit suicide

he's like the new sanitized version of vitaly (that guy that couldn't get it up in a bangbros video) for milennial twinks

His boxing match sold out a 20k seat stadium and did 800k stream buys.

He's about as well known as CM Punk but he can actually wrestle, and box a bit. I don't see anything wrong with it if he actually trained properly for MMA.

tenor.gif
His boxing was some of the worst I've ever seen, and I doubt his wrestling is any better. But bring him in, let a top 15 guy destroy him and get a payday

His boxing was some of the worst I've ever seen, and I doubt his wrestling is any better. But bring him in, let a top 15 guy destroy him and get a payday
He's a youtube nob end. Let's agree on that But by most accounts he can wrestle. Let's not let the hate of social media stars cloud our perception.

He'd get smoked by almost everyone in the UFC, but I think hell get in there for one fight anyway. Just so that he can say that he did. His followers will love it.

Back