Will Lineker make weight?

freaky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This guy missed weights at least 1-2 times a year for the pass 2 years. 5 missed weights and counting

He can't make weight at FW but he still some how manages to miss weight at bw? wtf is wrong with this guy? So unprofessional

He can't control his eating habits for some reasons.

his chances of making weight seem at best to be around 50:50

next purse fine should be like 80%

I hope so, I like Lineker, seeing that little guy knock people out is awesome. He better make weight because this is pretty much a title eliminator but if he misses there's no way he's getting a shot should he win. He's not even big for BW (or FW) to be honest, I think he just sucks at cutting weight.

It's like waiting for Hendricks to hit the scale lol, will he make weight? the first round is the battle to make weight and look like a professional.

Didn't TJ say he wouldn't fight Lineker out of principle if he misses weight? Like he missed too many times and he's just being unprofessional.

If he missed weight I'd take the fight. Walk into the cage and aim for balls all fight.

Or better. Walk in and tap out.

Take his 20 or 30 % and TJ'S guaranteed 150 and laugh all the way home.

If he doesn't make weight, cut him. I don't agree with cutting top fighters but maybe that will teach him a hard lesson...worked out for Rumble Johnson.

Doesn't matter if he comes in at 150lbs. TJ is going to dispatch him relatively easy.

That fat boy got forced to go up a division and still fails to make weight. Disgrace.

He missed weight by a half-pound in his last fight, not something to throw a fit over IMO

He missed weight by a half-pound in his last fight, not something to throw a fit over IMO

Guys who miss weight 4 times, gloat about it, and are forced out of their division before missing weight again do not get any leniency whatsoever regardless of the amount. It's actually even worse that it was a half pound because he was comfortably making the BW limit when he was supposed to be fighting at FLW. It shows he's just unprofessional and has an attitude problem.

He's moving up to heavyweight to fight Rumble

Back