will lhws bring this incident every time they are going to fight Jones?

C0NCH3TO

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
will they(gus, johnson, rashad, dc, or any up and comer) be classy about it or will they bring coke jokes if they are scheduled to fight jones?

Yes, but it be from media questioning, not from showing up at the weigh-in with a face dipped in cake-mix.

Gus, and especially Rumble, don't seem the type to mention it. So no.

He's lucky he has two guys like that coming up.

i hope they do

but ofc they need to do it subtle, make people read between the lines

I don't see how it could hurt. Get your opponent mentally out of focus and as Timmeh would say half of a fight is 90% mental!

I would imagine the UFC is going to do everything they can to downplay this. Even if it means incentifying fighters during the build up.

I would hope rumble wouldn't considering his own legal troubles. Gus' legal troubles are far enough in the past he could get away with it

Gus was a women beater and rumble past is similar. If they bring stuff up then expect others to bring theirs.

You think they are Angels ? bwhahahahahaha

Either they have done some roids or drugs themselves.

They better be flying in under the radar. Everyone has dirt !

You think they are Angels ? bwhahahahahaha

Either they have done some roids or drugs themselves.

They better be flying in under the radar. Everyone has dirt !

RIGHT, but this has gone public and he is the champ. Plus, these guys never wanted to portray themselves as angels. Jones did.

RIGHT, but this has gone public and he is the champ. Plus, these guys never wanted to portray themselves as angels. Jones did.

It really doesn't matter at the end of the day, its only going to add more fuel to the fire for Jones to train harder. He even talked about portraying a fake image himself in some of the latest interviews, said he was no longer hiding. He couldn't hide after the ESPN slip up lol.

Something like this would be considered a very personal attack so who ever does it, nothing will be off limits, Jones can be very nasty in the ring and out of it.

We will see what happens.

The UFC will tell them to keep their mouths shut, similar to how Dana told Chael to stop picking on Jones a few years back.

I would hope rumble wouldn't considering his own legal troubles. Gus' legal troubles are far enough in the past he could get away with it

Everything that happened ends up as past tense.
Gus had a huge rap sheet as a teen.

If he insults Jones then I don't think that can of worms will remain unopened.

Gus, and especially Rumble, don't seem the type to mention it. So no.

He's lucky he has two guys like that coming up.

If Gus beats Rumble and then has a shot at Jones delayed for any reason, I think we'd hear about it non stop.

It really doesn't matter at the end of the day, its only going to add more fuel to the fire for Jones to train harder.
no question about that, Jones is mentally tough, he wont care much about the coke jokes or any of that.

Back