Will Lesnar fight again after his 1 year suspension? Do you want to see him fight again?

I said he's not particularly good at anything. He has some wrestling ability but the majority of that is down to his size. He couldn't even keep Cain down ffs and he's 3 times the size of him.

no heavyweights are particulary good at anything, it's why there has never been a champ defend the title more than 2x and why brock was champ. Brock became champ on athleticism and 2 years training.

I'd love him to come back. He knows how to hype a fight, he is talented but beatable so lots of interesting fights and his fights are rarely boring.

Still fondly remember him pinning Mir's arm over his head and feeding him strawberries by the fistful.

Lesnar is done in mma. The mystique is gone. People could pretend he wasn't on steroids but now they can't. It's like finding out Santa Claus isn't real. You really can't go back to pretending he is.

I don't know if he would. Would like to see him fight again though

What's the point? Dude's overrated as hell and needed PED's in his last stint just to beat a 12-10-1 Mark Hunt. Add in the rest of his overrated resume and you have a guy that would lose to pretty much any top heavyweight at this point in his career.

I thought that win or lose Lesnar always brought excitement. He's a polarizing figure, people felt strongly about hi whether they wanted to see him win or lose. With the UFC HW division being so anemic and shallow right now it's not unrealistic for Lesnar to make another title run and actually capture the title.

I'd love to see Lesnar make another run.

And before anyone says crap, how many doubters said, "He'll never fight in the UFC, he's a fake WWE wrestler." And then people said, "He'll never return to fight in the UFC, he got beat by Cain and went back to his fake WWE wrestling."

Who thinks that Lesnar will fight again? Who wants to see him fight again?
If he does he won't look the same at all is my guess he's gonna have to pass a lot of tests if he's to fight against.

Good word usage. Luke the post don't agree with your opinion. Di
I thought that win or lose Lesnar always brought excitement. He's a polarizing figure, people felt strongly about hi whether they wanted to see him win or lose. With the UFC HW division being so anemic and shallow right now it's not unrealistic for Lesnar to make another title run and actually capture the title.

And before anyone says crap, how many doubters said, "He'll never fight in the UFC, he's a fake WWE wrestler." And then people said, "He'll never return to fight in the UFC, he got beat by Cain and went back to his fake WWE wrestling."

Is I on is

Agreed. But HW division isn't shallow. Think it's sick actually

Guess a lot of rematches

Leaning towards a strong No. He's 39 now, 40 when he's eligible. He'll probably be heavily scrutinized by any other HW if he returns to be clean. Lesnar wants to be on that certain "PED". I say no

Hell nah, he's been exposed to the very few fanboys who were in denial and actually believed he was a "white boy and jacked".

He came in roided up just to steal the UFC 200 show and make some bank and get the hell out.

If he ever came back, he would get so many questions and smack talk about his roids, he wouldn't put himself through that.

it hasn't been proven, he's never tested positive for a PED in his entire life
and santas real, and the world is only 6000 years old, and I've got a fucking bridge to sell ya. Stop being a goof.

Lesnar is done in mma. The mystique is gone. People could pretend he wasn't on steroids but now they can't. It's like finding out Santa Claus isn't real. You really can't go back to pretending he is.

I think we've learned that nobody really cares after a while. Look at Overeem.

Brock is probably done in MMA though.

and santas real, and the world is only 6000 years old, and I've got a fucking bridge to sell ya. Stop being a goof.

How am I being a goof? It's a fact. Brock has never tested positive for a PED. cold, hard, fact. deal with it. What he tested positive for is not a performance enhancer

yep. i hope he comes back hungry and improved, he's probably going to train harder than ever especially since his latest embarrassing loss to goldberg.

Back