Will Lesnar fight again after his 1 year suspension? Do you want to see him fight again?

My guess would be no, but I would LOVE to see him fight again. The HW Champ is the toughest guy in the world, and even with that, the division is SO stale. As someone mentioned in another thread, it feels like the same 8 or so guys fighting one another over and over again. Brock injects some much needed life into that division, and could still beat anyone in it.

Exactly.

Remember when Cain only fought Bigfoot and JDS for like 3 years?????

USADA hasn’t has their say yet. Why are you assuming he’ll be back in a year?

No and no.

No skill = No entertainment (for me)

I'm not interested in seeing huge freak shows and he's not particularly good at anything.

His last fight he basically did to Hunt what Cormier did to Silva but in shitter fashion yet he got applause whilst Cormier got booed.

Brock was constantly looking to improve position and throwing vicious GnP, cormier laid on Silva and had numerous boring fence clinches

If he feels like it, he will. And the UFC will welcome him back with open arms.

Brock will be back and y'all will watch it. mark my words.

Clean Brock is coming for that welterweight strap in 2017

Lesnar vs Gabi Garcia.

Yeah, that wrestling game of his....so weak!
I said he's not particularly good at anything. He has some wrestling ability but the majority of that is down to his size. He couldn't even keep Cain down ffs and he's 3 times the size of him.

I thought that win or lose Lesnar always brought excitement. He's a polarizing figure, people felt strongly about hi whether they wanted to see him win or lose. With the UFC HW division being so anemic and shallow right now it's not unrealistic for Lesnar to make another title run and actually capture the title.

I'd love to see Lesnar make another run.

And before anyone says crap, how many doubters said, "He'll never fight in the UFC, he's a fake WWE wrestler." And then people said, "He'll never return to fight in the UFC, he got beat by Cain and went back to his fake WWE wrestling."

Who thinks that Lesnar will fight again? Who wants to see him fight again?
It's likely he will fight again, and we'd all watch it.

if he does come back people will watch if only to see him die. He'll never be taken seriously as a fighter again, and he'll almost be a juicer now that its been proven. A good outcome for him would be to end up like Barrnet -- a really good/tough/entertaining fighter who will never get real love cos he's a fucking cheater ... only problem with that .... he'd never be a technically sound as Barnett --- so yeah, his 'career' is over.

It'd be pretty cool to see him destroy Fedor in RIZIN.

Bork%2BTaker%2Bsit%2Bup.gif
if he does come back people will watch if only to see him die. He'll never be taken seriously as a fighter again, and he'll almost be a juicer now that its been proven. A good outcome for him would be to end up like Barrnet -- a really good/tough/entertaining fighter who will never get real love cos he's a fucking cheater ... only problem with that .... he'd never be a technically sound as Barnett --- so yeah, his 'career' is over.

it hasn't been proven, he's never tested positive for a PED in his entire life

Back