Will Khabib try and show off and stand and bang?

Conor would KO Edson and Al in 12 seconds so no comparison friend
That is an opinion.. nothing McGregor has done thus far, has shown it to be factual though.

I don't know.. he seems to get bored in there sometimes. Like he is dominating the grappling for few rounds then he'll come out and start playing around

Against Al, Khabib said after the fight that he stood up with Al knowing he would be facing other striking competent fighters in the division eventually. Although akward looking at times, Al's face and by Al's own admission, Khabib was successful in that attempt to strike with Al at various points in their fight. In my opinion, I believe Khabib will stick to his typical gameplan for the first 3-4 rounds, and then try to strike with McGregor in the 4th or 5th round, if McGregor is tired and not punching with the usual pop and accuracy he has when his gas tank is full. One has to remember that McGregor doesn't typically finish fighters with one punch or one kick, he finishes most with a very accurate accumulation of strikes.. though to do so against Khabib, he would have to do that while avoiding Khabib's pressure, clinch and Khabib getting his hands on McGregor to take him down.. which is something 26 others have failed to do thus far, even after some have connected cleanly on Khabib in doing so. It's a fight and McGregor has a chance, but to dismiss Khabib's strengths, is very ignorant and biased in thought.

Just gonna say that Eddie Alvarez kept saying he wouldn't stand, either.

Sometimes the plan doesn't happen
Eddie was talking shit. He always stands and bangs.. Its his style far more than wrestling. Eddie has shit takedowns or wrestling in general comoared to khabib. He saw chad tagging conor left and right and thiught he could take him out. He was wrong. Khabib wont stand with conor unless conor is so gassed like he was in nate fight after first 3 rounds that his punches are only arm punches. Even at that point i expect, it being a fight that puts khabibs legacy up another notch, that he wont fuk around at all and keep conor on the ground where he is not a threat at all.

He did not remain undefeated because he fights with his ego. He knows what he does best.

The question is can he impose his skills on conor or will conor negate him and force him to stand.

Aldo in 13 seconds...
Aldo is a 45er, smaller then the two mentioned and doesn't fight like either man. Also, finishing one man, doesn't correlate to doing so to others. How many one punch ko's does McGregor have in his entire career in 13 seconds or less, or even in his entire career? Try again..

No, Eddie is far superior and can make weight. Tiramasuuu

Lol. You really don't have a clue what you are talking about. So you are going to give Khabib shit about getting sick and completely forget about Conor hiding out and having his belts taken away? You clowner fans are so silly.

If he does (which he won't) he'd have the lowest fight I.q on the entire roster. Fuck it, let's throw out that 26-0 win streak and take up striking against a guy with good hands and his main skillset. I'd seriously laugh even though McGregor is probably my least liked fighter.

Yeah, right after he defends McGregor's take down.

Khabib has already said he's going to take Conor down over and over.

Khabib would get dropped standing in front of McG.

<bball1>

He better not go full potato and do that.

Deserves the loss if he does TBH.

I mean it depends on if he's trying to only engage to set up the takedown. That I can see happening if he trys to bait Conor into it. But straight up boxing a guy who has better hands and is known for putting guys out with combinations and 1 hitter quitters that we've seen replayed might be just a little fucking foolish you think? Expect him to maybe throw 2 punches at most in the first round and tie up with him. thats his game

Back