Will Khabib try and show off and stand and bang?

Yea but Khabib is kinda dumb as in the Al laquinta fight he did stand and bang and paid for it.

It seems that you are really hoping for him and his team to be unprofessional and implement the worst game plan ever in the most important fight of his career so far.

These guys will be looking to make a statement with this fight. Believe it.

Conor fans scared shook and desperate af

Desperately looking for a way their boy can possibly win.

No.

Keep praying though Conor fangirls<45>Shoooooooook

Not going to lie you are by far the most obvious Super Salty Conor Hater I have seen today... Keep praying? Why because him asking a legitimate question is praying? Maybe if Khabib hadn’t recently said he was binge watching Mike Tyson clips before his last fight which made him fall in love with his Boxing then it would be a reach... That did happen though so now we can assume you’re the typical Cheeto Fingers, Tucked away in that safe space behind the monitor Conor Hater that roams Sherdog.... Now run along and go hate on people 100 times more successful than you and who would have you holding their Pocket Inside out so you didn’t have to be everyone else’s bitch for the day....

Conor would KO Edson and Al in 12 seconds so no comparison friend

Making absolutely unrealistic claims like this serve to undermine any credibility you might hope to have. That was a conversation ender right there friend.
I hope you are being provocative and don't honestly believe that to be true.

1rLqzj.gif

VPRrr1.gif

xvg55r.gif

oQ1KKK.gif

stance-11-29-39-752x501.png

Conor and most fighters who stand and bang would telegraph all of those takedowns and the other guy would get a stiff knee or fist to the face for their troubles.

For what it's worth I'd really like them both to lose and Ferguson to be champ, then give Kevin Lee his rematch. Seriously Ferguson vs Lee 2 would be the second biggest LW fight they can make after this one.

Conor and most fighters who stand and bang would telegraph all of those takedowns and the other guy would get a stiff knee or fist to the face for their troubles.
I can see that you haven't trained a day in your life.

No.

Keep praying though Conor fangirls<45>Shoooooooook

Haha oh man. Dont get me wrong conor has a very real chance of gettng the finish, but he really better not get trappes under khabib for an extended period of time

Look, I like to hug Conors nuts as much as the next man but he has to be a slight underdog against Khabib.
Barbosa would give Conor a serious problem, especially with leg kicks. Agree that Iaquinta is not on Conors level at all.
Conor would have to change his stance, hed have to. His lead leg would get slaughtered

Not going to lie you are by far the most obvious Super Salty Conor Hater I have seen today... Keep praying? Why because him asking a legitimate question is praying? Maybe if Khabib hadn’t recently said he was binge watching Mike Tyson clips before his last fight which made him fall in love with his Boxing then it would be a reach... That did happen though so now we can assume you’re the typical Cheeto Fingers, Tucked away in that safe space behind the monitor Conor Hater that roams Sherdog.... Now run along and go hate on people 100 times more successful than you and who would have you holding their Pocket Inside out so you didn’t have to be everyone else’s bitch for the day....
<{vega}>

He probably will jab the fuck out of Conor rounds 4 and 5 at least for a bit when Conor is gassed and has no pop on his punches.

As long as Conor doesn't KO him in the first couple rounds which I really don't think is going to happen.

Khabib has never tried to show off his standup.
He just doesn’t want to admit that his gas tank didn’t allow him to employ a Round 1 strategy in the championship rounds.

He’s no GSP.

Back