Will Khabib hire Jonas Bilharinho AKA The Conor McGregor mimicker ?

Yeah, I can definitely see it. Will definitely check out some of his fights, he looks fun to watch
Probably not the dudes fault that they threw plan and strategy out the window when the bell rang.....

RDA and Aldo have proven that having a McGregor mimicker is a bad idea. Both got emotional in training and hurt themselves.

That's what I said but he put his hair in a pony tail and everyone blew their load. Then, the next thing you know, Rogan as saying Jonas would whoop Conor Lulz! Then, the haters agreed....then Jonas got KTFO's by a true stuck in the mud journey man.

I kinda think Conor is like one of those optical illusion paintings to most people, they see it and say 'ah, I got it....it is a bush!" but in reality it is house. And to think 'The Great Mark Henry' thought Jonas would be a 'secret weapon', makes me really wonder wtf he as thinking, or if he is as good as Rogan said.
Well, he's decent, but faaaaaaaaaar behind all the hype behind him. Needs clear improvements in basic stuff.

Valdines Silva just walked him down Mike Perry style and almost punched a cave in his dome. If he wants to be associated to Conor, he better learn to manage distance better. Dude just ate through his kicks and blasted him out.

He is more similar to how Conor fought early on in his carreer. Conor fights nothing like that post Nate and also has way better boxing (and is overall more counter boxing oriented today).

Yeah he feels more like the Conor of around when he fought Siver. Khabib ought to bring in someone with slick boxing and power that has improving TDD, easier said than done!

Back