Will Khabib hire Jonas Bilharinho AKA The Conor McGregor mimicker ?

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
jose-aldo-jonas-bilharinho.jpg

CwMO8duXgAI8XBG.jpg

I've never heard this guys name before, so is this his deal? Similar height/reach etc to McGregor? Can mimic his style well?

Also if those are the two dudes he's played McGregor for, he really didn't help them at all, ha. Must be terrible at it.

Not sure If Alvarez or Pitbull Alves?

<{fry}>

I've never heard this guys name before, so is this his deal? Similar height/reach etc to McGregor? Can mimic his style well?

Yeah, has a long and fluid style like conor -- and yes, evidence shows hes not worth the money to help train.

He is more similar to how Conor fought early on in his carreer. Conor fights nothing like that post Nate and also has way better boxing (and is overall more counter boxing oriented today).

No, he needs to actually expose his weaknesses. His opening stance should allow leg kicks, and then when he switches to the rock-back stance, you take him down.
13dc3a4b57a574d5f0da82a719516a1a.jpg

Leg kick that, & i'm not sure why people don't, and It's begging for a single leg.

No, am just hoping he makes it injury free in 2017 and continues improving his striking.

No, he needs to actually expose his weaknesses. His opening stance should allow leg kicks, and then when he switches to the rock-back stance, you take him down.

Leg kick that, & i'm not sure why people don't, and It's begging for a single leg.
First of all, Khabib is not quick with his leg kicks like Barboza and for him to land an effective leg kick he must either be stationary or moving forward (hopefully at an angle). Therefore, it may take him a second to reset his stance, giving Conor time to throw a kick or punch of his own.

Last edited:
Have any of you watch him fight ?

He doesn't fight like Conor and idk why they think he does, he got KTFO'd recently. He needs to get back on track and get solid wins cause he got his ass handed to him to a walmart version of RDA

valdines_x_jonas.jpg

That is a great idea

He doesn't fight like Conor and idk why they think he does, he got KTFO'd recently. He needs to get back on track and get solid wins cause he got his ass handed to him to a walmart version of RDA

valdines_x_jonas.jpg
That's what I said but he put his hair in a pony tail and everyone blew their load. Then, the next thing you know, Rogan as saying Jonas would whoop Conor Lulz! Then, the haters agreed....then Jonas got KTFO's by a true stuck in the mud journey man.

I kinda think Conor is like one of those optical illusion paintings to most people, they see it and say 'ah, I got it....it is a bush!" but in reality it is house. And to think 'The Great Mark Henry' thought Jonas would be a 'secret weapon', makes me really wonder wtf he as thinking, or if he is as good as Rogan said.

valdines_x_jonas.jpg
He is similar in the sense that he throws roundhouse kicks with almost no wind up, throws knees from kinda weird places (reminiscent of McG vs Siver), keeps his hands low and uses the pull counter quite a bit. Though Conor has a much more boxing oriented style than that him.

Back