Will Khabib having his father cageside be a hindrance or help him to perform even better?

flowoftruth

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
We have to imagine it's the latter.
The reason why Khabib is so good is because of the guidance of his father and conditions which he was brought up. When his father isn't there he has some tendency to divert from the gameplan a little bit when he is cruising through a fight.

Khabib's dad will say "Don't beat Conor, don't come home."

How would Khabib's father ever be a hindrance?

So Dana convinced Donald Trump to let Khabib's father into the country?

Khabib dad after fight "And this is still my boyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Is it just me or the threads here are getting worse by the day?

Man TS has been gobbling Khabib's nuts constantly since he joined. Jesus christ....

I most probably will, Look TS, Khabib will be going for a long nap and will be in way over his head come October 6th so its good that he has a family member with him to comfort him until he wakes up, Ill never begrudge a man help in his darkest hour.

How would having his dad in the corner help? What a waste of resources. He can pick and choose any of the best coaches in the world to relay info and strategies to help him make better decisions in the fight.

This is why he boxes strikers and thinks he’s ally in the middle of fights. Stupid decisions like having your dad in the corner.

Go sit down and support your son from a seat. That is what a smart, caring father would do. Instead he goes the “thanks son, I’ll gladly make you less effective” route.

Having said that... I’m in my kids corner every chance I get.

Last edited:
How would having his dad in the corner help? What a waste of resources. He can pick and choose any of the best coaches in the world to relay info and strategies to help him make better decisions in the fight.

This is why he boxes strikers and thinks he’s ally in the middle of fights. Stupid decisions like having your dad in the corner.

Go sit down and support your son from a seat. That is what a smart, caring father would do. Instead he goes the “thanks son, I’ll gladly make you less effective” route.
Holy fucking username to post hypocrisy.

It will certainly affect him... but in what way? We won't know until the fight's over :)

Back